woah. We're going to need pictures. and if its a bolt on or not.
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
Quote by Kai07
woah. We're going to need pictures. and if its a bolt on or not.

i dont have a camera, but its not a bolt on, its broken at the headstock tho...
I doubt your going to be able to fix it.
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
Quote by Kai07
I doubt your going to be able to fix it.

i dont really think so either, ive heard that you can have the neck replaced but that would prolly be more expenisive than my guitar was...
a friend of mine had a LP break at the headstock and got it fixed. That was about 8 years ago and its still his stage guitar. depending on how the break is, when fixed the repair can actually be stronger than original.

Go see a luthier.
Gear;
Ibanez AF75
Takamine EG550
Digitech gnx3
Peavey Classic 50
what kind of les paul is it?

and pictures would really help us determine whether it is fixable or not
Gear:

MIA Fender Stratocaster
Jackson Kelly KE3
Ibanez Universe
Marshall JCM 800
Orange Jim Root Terror
Mesa 2x12
Ovation Custom Balladeer
pedals and such in profile
Anything is fixable, it is just a mater as to weather it is worth it or not. If it is the real deal, then yeah, but it fixed. If it is a knock off then get a new one. There are tutorials around. Google it/use the search bar.
Is it an epiphone? They're notorious for that. Mine did it a while back.
In any case:
there are tutorials on fixing things like this, and it's worth a try- no matter what. Just cause if it doesn't work, you were going to buy a new one, anyway.
Quote by conor1148
who cares if they're drawn,

boobies

Gear:
Peavey Supreme 100W head
Crate 4x12 cab
Epiphone Les Paul Standard+
Modded Johnson Stratocaster
It's DEFINITLY worth fixing! I you don't think so, please, send it to me now before you trash it...

especially near the headstock (depending on where it's at of course, I'm thinking before tuners, after nut..)

It takes some clamps and original titebond.
Quote by Invader Jim
The questions people ask here makes me wonder how the TS's dress themselves in the morning and can shower without drowning...
its worth fixing, same thing happened to mine, it only cost 120 bucks to get fixed through guitarcenter
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
If you get the right luthier, you won't even be able to tell it was ever broken.

and yes, it will be stronger than before...the wood will break before the glue does.
(if they use the glue they are supposed to use!)

edit: if its a Gibson, fix it.

if its an epi....dont.
if its a gibson ofcourse it gonna have a set neck you will have to take it to a professional and according to juno it gonna cost like 500 bucks
it doesn't matter what the brand is. We can tell you how to fix it if you give us some pictures
there is no way its going to cost 500 bucks, 200 max would be what it would cost, probably closer to 100
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
Wow a lot of bad information on this thread.
Of COURSE you can fix the neck - the headstock is probably the "best" place for it to break - no truss issues.
You need to just line it up and clamp her down with some carpenters glue. the expensive part is getting the neck re finished, although nice, unnecassary.
Fix it even if its an epiphone, it will take you 20 minutes of your time and a 2 dollar bottle of glue.