ok, well i really wanna see Children Of Bodom and there playing at the Hollywood Palladuim with Lamb of God and all them, so im searching everywere and i can't seem to find tickets for the show on ticketmaster .com, i can find it on the rip off sights like livenation .com but i want ticketmaster, do u think the show is sold out or they just havent ben on sale yet?
Quote by vulcan422
i wish i could see Children Of Bodom agen
Quote by red157
Granted. But you have to endure support by the Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers and a steaming turd.

1. Death
2. Children Of Bodom
3. Metallica
4. Megadeth
5. Pantera
6. Cannibal Corpse
any1?
Quote by vulcan422
i wish i could see Children Of Bodom agen
Quote by red157
Granted. But you have to endure support by the Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers and a steaming turd.

1. Death
2. Children Of Bodom
3. Metallica
4. Megadeth
5. Pantera
6. Cannibal Corpse
i had the same problem i live in detroit and i just waited a week or two and they had tickets for a local venue, but im not completely sure it its the same problem as you
If all else fails, scalpers.
How I wish, how I wish
That the world, that the world
Had just one
THROAT
And my fingers were around it

Literature thread
they are just probably not on sale yet i dont think the shows will sell out super quick or nothing, though those bands are amazing they aren't quite selling out stadiums yet
Check the poster for a website? or go to the venue.
Last Resort: Scalpers.
♪♫♪
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 92% who wouldn't be breathing.