Page 1 of 2
I'm curious.

What degree are you seeking, or what is your major (minor if you have one)?
What kind of job do you want after school is done? What university or college are you attending, plus what graduate school you plan on attending, if any?

I am going to school at the University of Utah looking to get my degree in either math or biology. I want to go to graduate school anywhere that I can really, and get my doctorate of medicine or Pharm D. haven't decided yet. And no, my career choice has never been about the money. What do you all plan to do?
As in, gobias a cup of coffee
University of Maryland for Mechanical Engineering, graduate school i dont know yet.
Guitars:
Ibanez RG4EX1
Epiphone SG w/EMG's

Amps:
Peavey Windsor Head w/ JSX Cab
MicroCube (for the sake of practice at college)

Pedals :
Fulltone Full Drive 2 Mosfet
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop Crybaby
Major- Communications
Minor- Bible Studies

Plan on starting a Christian metal station
(i.e Devil Wears Prada, As I Lay Dying, and the like)
I'm planning on attending University of Florida (gotta raise my gpa though.. only a 3.4 right now) and major in veterinary medicine, and minor in some sort of music field... maybe music production
Quote by ChucklesMginty
If at first you don't succeed, play bass.

Quote by Jackal58
Cats don't think. They plot.

Catch me on FLICKR
Proud owner of a beautiful PRS P22
University of Washington, probably going to major in creative writing, but I'm not 100% sure on that yet.
kill all humans
Millersville University

History major

i eventually want to either work for the government, possibly as an archivist or something like that, or i want to be a university professor.

i'm probably either going to go to graduate school at Millersville since they have a good graduate program, or maybe Temple University.
Two degrees: 1. Bachelor of Laws 2. Bachelor of Commerce and Administration with two majors in Economics and Public Policy. I'm at Victoria University of Wellington, I'll probably look to do a LLM in Australia or the UK at some stage. I'm probably going to become a lawyer or an academic (or both, in time).
Quote by gtdude114
University of Maryland for Mechanical Engineering, graduate school i dont know yet.

Up in Canada, but Mechanical Engineering also
Ball Custom Mark I

Korg Pitchblack > Dunlop Crybaby wah > mODDball audio Green Bastard > Marshall GV2 Guv'nor Plus > EHX Holy Stain > MXR Phase 90 > MXR Carbon Copy

Jet City JCA20h
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Blackstar HTV212
WVU this coming fall. Majoring in Journalism with a minor in Creative Writing.

I want to either be a songwriter or write for a magazine.

She dreams in color, she dreams in red.

Quote by josh999x
A guy put a dildo on his head and shouted look i'm a unicorn.

Quote by sg255
Patrick was so slang, but Squidward was a boob waffle.
Attending North Central College. Majoring in History, minor in Philosophy. I'm almost definitely going to grad school, hopefully at either the University of Chicago (long shot!) or Northwestern. Career plan is to be a college professor and Theodore Roosevelt scholar.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
I was just at Purdue for Computer Graphics, worst choice of my life. Not only was it in bumble**** indiana, but the instructors didn't even know how to work computers (even though somehow they had intelligent knowledge of 3d design software).

I am transferring hopefully to Expression Institute in Cali, to get either a sound arts degree or continue my computer graphics courses.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
Major- Nuclear physics
Minor- Environmental science
Second- Nuclear Monitoring Technician
I'm at the University of Texas right now studying electrical engineering (Bachelor's degree). I'm not exactly sure what I'll do for a job after that, and I'll probably just go here again for graduate school.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
major comunications
co major sociology
york university, canada.

hopefully i'll be in the entertainmetn industry and stuff, and can easily get a break in my music career, or go to law school, or both
Quote by kylepianoman
I'm planning on attending University of Florida (gotta raise my gpa though.. only a 3.4 right now) and major in veterinary medicine, and minor in some sort of music field... maybe music production

Me as well, but major in zoology or biology. Leaning towards zoology, though.
"Love is the only thing that we can carry with us when we go, and it makes the end so easy." -Louisa May Alcott
University of Nebraska Lincoln; Mathematics major, maybe music(theory) minor or computer(science/programming) minor.

Not sure grad school.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Last edited by brandon369852 at Feb 14, 2009,
Berklee College of Music

Double major in composition and music business.

I may or may not go to a grad school for composition. If I do it'll most likely be New England Conservatory or Boston Conservatory.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Feb 14, 2009,
Quote by alaskan_ninja
University of Washington, probably going to major in creative writing, but I'm not 100% sure on that yet.

What a promising career.
Get off my lawn.
Quote by HawkaLuigi
What a promising career.

I thought you died.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Major: Biological Anthropology

Minor: History

Quote by HawkaLuigi
I wish you had.

S'fucked up, bro...
Quote by HawkaLuigi
What a promising career.

Well, my goal in life is to become a hobo, so I don't really think a degree is going to matter all that much. I'm just going to college for fun.
kill all humans
Chemisty BSc at the moment. Hoping to go on to MSc in drug discovery then get a PhD in organic chemistry and go work for a pharma company because they pay so well.

I was on the MChem but I dropped down to the BSc because I wanted to to MSc and it meant shorter time at uni since I am passed it. I wont graduate till Im 25 at this rate :O
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Last edited by Guitardude19 at Feb 14, 2009,
A couple of Mechanical Engineers here, which is always good to see, i'm currently doing my Masters of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering, at the University of Sheffield, not sure about what job afterwards, but i'm looking to apply for PhD at Louisiana State University after i get my initial masters
Gear:
Musicman Sub Sterling
Yamaha RBXJM2
Ashdown MAG 300 Head + Ashdown 410T Cab
Bass Big Muff Pi
Korg Pitchblack
Morley Dual Bass Wah
I'm currently working on a Bachelor's of Science in Biomedical Engineering at California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo.
i dont know what college yet, im a junior in high school; hopefully UGA or Auburn; those are both close and well-accredited schools (Georgia Tech is harder to stay in, plus the minimum GPA is 3.9 unweighted, mine is a 3.7 unweighted)

but im gonna try and get a double major, one in musical theory/composition and one in architecture or biochemistry, havent decided
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
i've always found pop to be harder to play than metal... especially shred metal... it's just really fast tremolo picking and the occasional palm mute... and the only chords you have to worry about are power chords...
Currently attending Le Collège Lionel-Groulx. My program is les Sciences de la Nature. I'm planning on going to l'École Polytéchnique or Concordia for biomedical or mechanical engineering.
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
I'm attending University of Northern Colorado to get my history BS and secondary teaching license to be a... Duh, high school teacher after I graduate. Maybe go on to get a PhD if I have the time and money.
Math major Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México.

Going for a Master Degree in the same school and probably Germany(not sure about the exact school yet) for my PhD.
Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Steam/XBL Gamertag: Ostinattos

Why not Zoidberg?

Note: Every time someone posts <3 all I see is testicles with a party hat.
Quote by neverspoiled
Minor- Bible Studies

What can you honestly achieve by doing this?
The Ohio State University; Major in World Economy and Business; Minors in Russian and Economics.

Hopefully I'll get a job with the CIA but who knows
I don't have a sig. Or an avatar.
I'm doing various subjects at the moment (1st year of university is pretty general here and i'm doing Scottish literature, English literature and History of Art) but next year i'll be starting Single Hons Scottish Literature, I'm at The University of Glasgow.

My Job? Don't know. Maybe try to do a master, PhD etc and then research? Maybe a job in a publishing firm? Who knows, they're all best-case scenarios.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
I'm at Columbia college in Downtown Chicago. It's the largest Liberal Arts school in the country. I'm majoring in Audio Design & Production.
Quote by allislost
I would say that aetherspear speaks nothing but the truth.
UG Blues Group
UG Reggae & Dub Group
Need Professional Mixing for cheap? Need Vinyl to Digital Transfers? PM Me.
Quote by aetherspear
I'm at Columbia college in Downtown Chicago. It's the largest Liberal Arts school in the country. I'm majoring in Audio Design & Production.

I'm graduated from a different school, but I am constantly in your area. If you see a disgruntled redhead walking around looking sweaty and/or irritated please say hello
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
games design at hull college.

i want to become a concept designer/person who draws stuff.

p.s. yes im pissed (vodka)

p.s.s. **** i need to write my personal statment.
✠ ☠ ✠
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Fendi Shoes is actually extremely advantageous.
canisius for pre-law, then hopefully duke for law school depending on my lsats grade, but i think i don't have to worry about that.
10/7/07- Van Halen
3/16/08- Iron Maiden
1/9/09- AC/DC
7/8/09- Judas Priest
11/10/09- Metallica
7/3/10- Iron Maiden
7/24/10- Rush
4/15/11- Rush-

Quote by LordBishek
with a penis as small as mine, I don't have a very humorous take on the world.
Page 1 of 2