is that thing really necessary? i can tune to drop d in less than 2 seconds, literally.
my music production teacher uses one on his bass, it works fine.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
it works, but its the lazy person's tool. honestly. on my electric, it takes like two seconds. my acoustic, 2 seconds. my bass, about 4 seconds. on my classical, like 6. honestly, just do it yourself. its just a tool that costs to much for an easy job.
Fender 72' Deluxe Tele
Schecter Damian Elite 7
Fender '62 Reissue Jazz Bass (MIJ)
Peavey XXX 212 (back on the East Coast)

Macbook Pro 15" Retina
Logic Pro X 10.0.7
Revalver 4
LePou Amp Sims
Ignite Amp Sims
LeCab2
RedWirez Impulses
yeah if you want to waste 60 bucks go ahead it takes as much time to tune to drop d as it does to pull that lever
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
I can honestly probably SAVE time by doing it manually instead of attaching that thing, then using it. That's how much I down-tune. lol
mmmmmmhmmm

That's exactly what I've been trying to say.

Quote by munkymanmatt
brilliant
Quote by HardAttack
I can honestly probably SAVE time by doing it manually instead of attaching that thing, then using it. That's how much I down-tune. lol

lol, nice
Fender 72' Deluxe Tele
Schecter Damian Elite 7
Fender '62 Reissue Jazz Bass (MIJ)
Peavey XXX 212 (back on the East Coast)

Macbook Pro 15" Retina
Logic Pro X 10.0.7
Revalver 4
LePou Amp Sims
Ignite Amp Sims
LeCab2
RedWirez Impulses
useless and a waste of money. is your laziness worth 50 bucks? if you have a floyd, i guess i might understand, but the D-tuna would be better for it.
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
If you have lots of cash it's a good thing to get cause it makes things easier and more convenient, but generally speaking you'd be better off spending your money elsewhere.
Yeah, as most of you have probably figured out, I am very lazy. Guess I'll save for something important that I (sorta) need, like a tuner pedal or EQ.