Hey guys, still in the market for a new amp and i'm reading that Blackhearts are pretty sweet for how much they cost.

I'm looking into the Handsome devils, but the only ones i can find are the Handsome Devil Combo amp or the BH15Head. I can't find the Handsome Devil cabinet mate for the head? Or am i seeing it wrong and the BH15Head is connected to a BH112 the Little Giant Cab?
I got the Handsome Devil and the BH 12" cab from MF.

Sweet setup.
Parker PDF30
Vox VT40+
pretty sure the bh112 is what the HD is sitting on top of.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Ok so what do Ohms mean on an amp head and cabiniet? The BH112 cabinet is rated for 16ohms and 75W. Does that mean it can take any amp head that supports 16 ohms and 75W or less?
Quote by RaggityAnne08
Ok so what do Ohms mean on an amp head and cabiniet? The BH112 cabinet is rated for 16ohms and 75W. Does that mean it can take any amp head that supports 16 ohms and 75W or less?

yup, you got it.
nothing i don't think. just make sure your amp head and speaker cab are the same ohm rating.
^Yes
The Blackheart HD costs $450 new........
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
it's about $170 cheaper than buying new. i'd go for it if that's what you're after.
Quote by RaggityAnne08
What's the difference then between 4,8 and 16 ohms?

The ohms is the resistive load on the output transformer and the speaker. They must be matched for optimal performance. Mismatch them and you could be paying for the expensive items (the OT and the speaker) if they burned up. Some amps can tolerate mismatching and some can't, why take chances?
Parker PDF30
Vox VT40+
Somebody want to tell me the difference between the Combo Handsome devil and the Half-stack handsome devil? Are they exactly the same or are there little differences other than the half-stack as a removable head?
Quote by RaggityAnne08
Somebody want to tell me the difference between the Combo Handsome devil and the Half-stack handsome devil? Are they exactly the same or are there little differences other than the half-stack as a removable head?

They probably will sound the same but there's an advantage to a half stack, you're not stuck with the speaker. You can put the head on any speaker cabs.

I tried my BH on the Windsor 4x12 cab (I also have a Windsor half stack) and it sounded good on it. Big difference from my BH112 cab.
Parker PDF30
Vox VT40+