Page 1 of 2
Okay so (hypothetically of course), you get a girl pregnant, and she tells you she'll have an abortion. She won't tell you when she's going to do it, or where, and she certainly won't let you come with her. The only notification you get is a text message that says its done.

Is it wrong to make her do a pregnancy test to prove that she's done it?
Just ask for the coat hanger.
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
for some reason, this doesn't seem to hypothetical...
(='.'=) This is Bunny.
(")_(") He lost his ears to a pyrotechnics display
Please buy him new ears

Boats and Hos!
Definitely dickish.

Yeah, I'd go as far as to say its wrong. I mean its not like she'll be able to hide the fact that shes pregnant in a few months.
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Take a trip down the Scenic River

Call me Charlie.
Quote by imnotinsane
for some reason, this doesn't seem to hypothetical...

Methinks you're on to something.
Have fun with your kid.
Fender '72 Telecaster Deluxe Reissue -> Korg Pitchblack Tuner -> Boss PS-5 -> EHX Big Muff -> MXR EVH Phase 90 -> Menatone Pleasure Trem 5000 -> Line 6 Verbzilla -> MXR Carbon Copy -> Boss RC-2 -> Peavey Classic 50
deffinetly not a dick move... being a parent is not something to take lightly dude.
\\seriously

get in her face and kick the **** outa her if she refuses to though, just like chris brown
\\jokes.
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
I don't see why it bothers you so much.

Let her do what she wants. You shouldn't have knocked her up.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Yes, it is wrong if you're forcing her (physically) to do it. But why? It's not like you can force her to get an abortion.
Quote by brandon369852
I don't see why it bothers you so much.

Let her do what she wants. You shouldn't have knocked her up.

^That too.
Quote by PooKoo
who cares girls are almost as stupid as children.

I don't often do this, but, +1
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
well dude your off the hook, wear a rubber next time K
Quote by Survivalism
The Dual Rectifier is my sexy finishing move.

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"
Quote by tonedeafidiot
Yes, it is wrong if you're forcing her (physically) to do it. But why? It's not like you can force her to get an abortion.

^That too.

All true, and btw thanks for being supportive, seriously mistakes happen, who are you to judge?

But its not so much a matter of proving that she's done it, coz she swears she has done it. I just don't think its fair that she knows for sure (coz she was there obviously) and i only get to take her word for it. Equal rights ya know, it works both ways.
I don't think she likes your sperm. Maybe you should drink some powerthirst.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
Not wrong at all even if your force her to take it. you have no way of knowing whether or not she actually had the abortion and I've seen too many girls take advantage of guys in this way. Tell her you want to see the fetus or she takes the test.

BTW... use a condom next time you dumb sh*t. I don't want to be paying for the f*ck ups of idiots like you or this girl in my taxes.

Who am I to judge? Someone with a large enough IQ to use a ****ing condom or not have sex. That's who I am and why I can judge you for getting a bitch pregnant.
2004 Fender Mexican Fat Strat
2003 Epiphone SG-400
Marshall DSL-401
Electro-Harmonix Small Clone Chorus
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DD-3 Digital Delay
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter

http://www.myspace.com/realityfracture/
Last edited by NoiseBox at Feb 14, 2009,
Quote by dispreferred
All true, and btw thanks for being supportive, seriously mistakes happen, who are you to judge?

But its not so much a matter of proving that she's done it, coz she swears she has done it. I just don't think its fair that she knows for sure (coz she was there obviously) and i only get to take her word for it. Equal rights ya know, it works both ways.

Why don't you just take her word for it and stop worrying about? If she didn't do it, you don't have anything to worry about; she told you the problem was taken care of, you won't be have to be in the child's life.

I don't know what you're so worried about. Just take her word for it and stop being a .
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by brandon369852
Why don't you just take her word for it and stop worrying about? If she didn't do it, you don't have anything to worry about; she told you the problem was taken care of, you won't be have to be in the child's life.

I don't know what you're so worried about. Just take her word for it and stop being a .

The worst part is, this is exactly what i think. But i hav a somewhat serious anxiety disorder, and its tearing me to pieces. My rational mind has seen enough to know that its done, its over, but the 1% ability to doubt is killing me.
paternityfraud.com

just in case...
Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95
People only come here to get sigged anyway

Quote by Basti95
Rats, I thought someone would sig it and make me famous...

it was going to be my big break

Hypothetically you should not have knocked said female up.
Originally Posted by the_strikes
I have an automatic door closer so one time it happened like this.

*Me fapping*
*Mom comes in* "Hey Chris wh-
BOOM!

Right in the face.

Quote by Eradicated
Roses are red
Violets are blue
In Soviet Russia
Poems write YOU
Quote by brandon369852

This person has obviously never heard of "child support" and how vicious women can be just to get it.
Check out my band Disturbed
Now that you have knocked her up..
It is time to knock her out so you can perform pregnancy test
You are actually stupid. Of course it's wrong.
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
hell no dude thats a very logical and responsable thing to do
i think
Quote by dispreferred
So its now been roughly 10months, and im not a daddy.

Cheers.

Maybe she's brewing one up, and when it comes out it'll be like a 24 year old Norse God, ripped to hell and wielding a fucking badass mjolnir, with only one thing on his mind:

Your blood.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by dispreferred
Okay so (hypothetically of course), you get a girl pregnant, and she tells you she'll have an abortion. She won't tell you when she's going to do it, or where, and she certainly won't let you come with her. The only notification you get is a text message that says its done.

Quote by dispreferred
So its now been roughly 10months, and im not a daddy.

Cheers.

Wow you're telling me this completely random situation wasn't hypothetical at all but really applying to your own situation? Here's an eek stack, chump.

████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Wow you're telling me this completely random situation wasn't hypothetical at all but really applying to your own situation? Here's an eek stack, chump.

This^

OMG TS what were you thinking? I know it's been said before, but I hope you used condoms these last 10 months....
idiot
Quote by Johnny skins
banned cause im fine because of your avatar! it blasts happyness everytime i see it!!

definitly the best avatar ever I=Cookie

Proud owner of the: I'm wearing clothes in the Pit! Group! Click here to join
Quote by dispreferred

Here's a present, wonder is she went through with it. Dadda, dadda
Attachments:
abortion-procedure.jpg
Last edited by ShallowEndings at Oct 14, 2009,
Quote by PooKoo
who cares girls are almost as stupid as children.

I lol'd, but you should be ashamed.

a little lost.....
I'd be pretty mad. I'd ask for a test to see if she's trying to screw me over and keep the pregnancy to herself.

I'm pro life despite me not giving two balls about god.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Nelsean
I'd be pretty mad. I'd ask for a test to see if she's trying to screw me over and keep the pregnancy to herself.

I'm pro life despite me not giving two balls about god.

Wont somebody please think about the children!
a little lost.....
Last edited by Davo Ownz at Oct 14, 2009,
^ Lol. She dead
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Page 1 of 2