Hey, well for a buisness project i have to do a biography on an entrepreneur and i was wondering if i could do Les Paul? Is he an entrepreneur or just the designer of the Les Paul guitar?

Thanks
He pretty much invented the semi-hollow body guitar, and mutli track recording, so yeah...
Les Paul is an innovator, not an entrepreneur.
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
He invented the 'Les Paulveriser', haha, there's a video on youtube for it.
Ask your Business teacher.
♪♫♪
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 92% who wouldn't be breathing.
Last edited by FFTLxx at Feb 14, 2009,
He is incredibly Innovative and created things like multitrack recording. but definitely not an entrepreneur in the sense that someone like Gene Simmons is.
Quote by Pac_man0123
He's an inventor and a musician... i wouldn't call him an entrepreneur.

this. but perhaps leo fender would suffice? i mean, he was an inventor also, but he founded the Fender brand. that's pretty much what an entrepreneur does...
he started a business. therefore, he is an entrepreneur. i suggest you look up the word first...
Warmoth Strat w/ Lace Holy Grails
'07 Roadhouse Strat
Washburn WD-21 all Koa Acoustic
Marshall JCM-2000 TSL-122
Bugera V-5
Quote by Rogue Hermit
he started a business. therefore, he is an entrepreneur. i suggest you look up the word first...

Yes i know what an entrepreneur is, but he doesnt really have a businnes. He invented the les paul, but gibson owns the guitar and are a businness.

I sure ****ing hope he is though because i just wrote up a massive report on him
Do some 5 mins research and find out?? Isn't that the point of a project.

Get a couple ideas do some preliminary research and choose the best topic and do more research.
Si
He didn't start a business or anything, he invented some stuff.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
yep he's an inbventor.
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )