So here I am with a friend of mine and my cousin, my friend has a EHX Metal Muff and my cousin has his bass, they were wondering if we can use the Metal Muff with my cousins bass, I'm pretty sure you can't do it but they insisted that make a thread in UG asking (they don't have accounts in here)

Not sure if this is the right forum but whatever, I need your help.

Thanks in advance.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

Do it and post clips.
I don't see a reason not to try. It won't damage anything...

...might sound bad tho.
I'm not cool.
I was just about to post a thread here about Metal Muff. But it's a quick question so I'll post it here.

Would a Metal Muff be a good booster for a Randall RG75DG3? I have them both, but the Metal Muff is on the way to Germany for repairment.

I've heard that the only amps you can boost properly are tube amps.

?
Quote by Dr.Pain-MD
You can use it, but it will probably sound like total crap.

It might sound totally awesome, though.
Quote by Noskool
I was just about to post a thread here about Metal Muff. But it's a quick question so I'll post it here.

Would a Metal Muff be a good booster for a Randall RG75DG3? I have them both, but the Metal Muff is on the way to Germany for repairment.

I've heard that the only amps you can boost properly are tube amps.

?

A metal muff isn't a boost, it's a distortion pedal.

You can boost any amp, but many people think you can't boost an SS amp. (I disagree, it can be done, and with stunning results).

I like the Randall RG series a lot, but I've not played an RG75.
Well too late, my cousin left this morning, the little ****er won't come 'till tomorrow.

Thanks for your help guys.

No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

Quote by Noskool
Metal Muff be a good booster for a Randall RG75DG3? I have them both

I was thinking of getting that Randall. Is it good??
Ya it will sound pretty cool. A little too much like guitar though..... but idk I just put it on with my guitar settings you can play with the knobs and see what you get