So my Digitech RP350 broke ( well the expression pedal broke in the full on position, everything else works perfectly) and I called the GC warrenty people and they're sending me a cheque to cover the cost of replacing it. So I'm wondering if I should get another RP350, a Zoom G2.1u or something like a Fender Champion/Epiphone Valve Jr.

Currently I'm using a Stellar Mercury 001 (amazing LP copy for the money) and for an amp I have a Fender Frontman 15G ( ). Although I don't really use the amp anymore and plug the RP350 straight into the computer.

So UG, what should I do?
Last edited by Ivarrr at Feb 14, 2009,
New amp.
My Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Peavey Vypyr 30
DW Collector's 3 pc drums
Mapex Black panther snare
Sabian AAX/Zildjian K cymbals.
get a valve jr or the champ, depends on what kind of tone you want, did you try recalibrating the pedal too?
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
He said he doesn't use the amp anymore.

I'm not normally a fan of multi-fx pedals, but maybe look into a POD?
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
no but either of those amps would be better than running through computer speakers
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
Epi VJ is really only good if you're going to mod it or run effects through it, imo.

I think you should get a Line 6 Pod, and then when you have money, buy an atomic amp for it.
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
As usual, theoreticmusic knows what he's talking about. Listen to him and you can't go wrong.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales