i know some people that might say your a dork, but 1 day you'll be in an avalanche, and the only method of communication will be morse code. and THEN who will be cool.

you will
Hell yeah! That's my favorite translator!

.... --- .-- / .- .-. . / -.-- --- ..- / ..--..

Hold the Heathen hammer high!
- .... .. ... / -- .. --. .... - / -... . / ...- .- .-.. ..- .- -... .-.. . / -.- -. --- .-- .-.. . -.. --. . / .. -. / - .... . / ..-. ..- - ..- .-. . .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / --- .-. / -. --- - .-.-.-

Yeah, translate THAT!

S t a i r s s r i a t S

i've pretty much know the alphabet already, just not perfectly

and one day, if anything happens to the world, cutting down all communiation, this would prove real handy haha
I see you're not using the UG black theme

Originally posted by GOD
akm_202, i now announce you, king of awesome. You may bow down to me.
... -- ...

is morse for sms .. thats the only thing I know because if you say it out loud 'tut tut tut tuuut tuuut tut tut tut' you get the nokia text message tune

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

.. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. -.-. ..- ..- ..- ..- ..- ..- ..- ..- ..- ..- -- -... -... -... -... -... .-.. .-.. .-..

had to be done
Quote by jacksonP
i know some people that might say your a dork, but 1 day you'll be in an avalanche, and the only method of communication will be morse code. and THEN who will be cool.

you will

Technically, he'll be warm because he can get out of the avalanche and the other people will be "cool" because they're stuck under the snow.
I'm not a Bible-thumper anymore. Realized I had a brain in '09.

I like guitars, running, and math.
.... . .-.. .--. / -- . / .. -- / - .-. .- .--. .--. . -.. / .. -. / - .... . / .--. .. -
-_-

Translate that, motherfucker.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
-_-

Translate that, motherfucker.

O

-.. --- - / -.. .- ... .... / -.. .- ... .... / -.. --- - / -.. --- - / -.. .- ... .... / -.. .- ... .... / -.. .- ... .... / -.. --- - / -.-- --- ..- / .--- ..- ... - / .-- .- ... - . -.. / -.-- --- ..- .-. / - .. -- .
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick
I keep lookin behind me,You're amazing at this

Quote by Aerokizzombie
Dam,Cent, ur repeating man scares the shit out of me, its so true

Quote by CodChick
Omg Cent,Ive been havin nightmares because of u

Quote by MCMXCII
**** you man,I was just going to bed

I'm scary
lol i could **** around with this **** all day.
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
.. - .----. ... / .--. .. -.- .- -.-. .... ..- .-.-.- / --. --- -.. -.. .- -- -- .. - .-.-.-
Anyone who thinks that music these days is dead doesn't listen to enough music.
Quote by Serjem
lol i could **** around with this **** all day.

you mean you could ..-. ..- -.-. -.- around with this ... .... .. - all day?
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick
I keep lookin behind me,You're amazing at this

Quote by Aerokizzombie
Dam,Cent, ur repeating man scares the shit out of me, its so true

Quote by CodChick
Omg Cent,Ive been havin nightmares because of u

Quote by MCMXCII
**** you man,I was just going to bed

I'm scary
-.-. .- .--. - .- .. -. / --- -... ...- .. --- ..- ... / .-- .- -. - ... / - --- / .-.. . - / -.-- --- ..- / -.- -. --- .-- / - .... .- - / - .... .. ... / .. ... --..-- / .. -. / ..-. .- -.-. - --..-- / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. .