Hey,
My dad and I are half way through watching 'Primal Fear' with Edward Norton when my dad started thinking of a movie that featured Edward Norton playing a 'mentally handicapped' person who really wasn't.
After a brief wikipedia search he said, "Wait, it wasn't Edward Norton, it was Kevin Spacey!"
so does anyone know the movie he's thinking of?

SO the guy's playing a mentally handicapped character, but it turns out the character really isn't mentally handicapped after all.

Any help is great.

(Btw, it's not Primal Fear)
It wasn't Kevin Spacey, it was Edward Norton in The Score, with De Niro and Brando.

EDIT: Spacey's character in Usual Suspects didn't pretend to be mentally handicapped, just physical.
There is poetry in despair.
The Usual Suspects.. but i'm sure he wasnt mentally handicapped in that, just physically.
Isn't it that movie called Pax?

Edit: ^K-Pax, thats the one
Kerry King Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only

Quote by dehollister

and im 14 got any problems ill f*ckin drop you.

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
Spooni_Shaq is the best UGer ever, period
Quote by Spooni_Shaq
Isn't it that movie called Pax?

Edit: ^K-Pax, thats the one

been years since i seen it not very good if i remember correctly though
Quote by estranged_2003
been years since i seen it not very good if i remember correctly though

Nah it was terrible. It built it up so much that he was an alien, when it turned out that in the end it was what everyone thought all along - that he was screwed in the head
Kerry King Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only

Quote by dehollister

and im 14 got any problems ill f*ckin drop you.

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
Spooni_Shaq is the best UGer ever, period
Quote by freedoms_stain
The Usual Suspects
just for mentioning that, you have earned yourself my respect.
scary movie 1 ..

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

It's The Score - I know exactly the movie

Edward Norton isn't even in The Usual Suspects
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Quote by MHDrunk
It's The Score - I know exactly the movie

Edward Norton isn't even in The Usual Suspects

and kevin spacey is even in the score
Since when is Kevin Spacey in the Score? Kevin Spacey is in The Usual Suspects!
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Quote by MHDrunk
Since when is Kevin Spacey in the Score? Kevin Spacey is in The Usual Suspects!

read the first post

Quote by tyler_j
Hey,
My dad and I are half way through watching 'Primal Fear' with Edward Norton when my dad started thinking of a movie that featured Edward Norton playing a 'mentally handicapped' person who really wasn't.
After a brief wikipedia search he said, "Wait, it wasn't Edward Norton, it was Kevin Spacey!"so does anyone know the movie he's thinking of?

SO the guy's playing a mentally handicapped character, but it turns out the character really isn't mentally handicapped after all.

Any help is great.

(Btw, it's not Primal Fear)

so its not edward norton its kevin spacey and the film is k-pax
i've just read out the synopsis of 'The Score' and my dad said, 'yeah, that was the movie...'
Remember in Fight Club where Edward Norton grabs the gun and he's like "First person that comes out this f**king door gets a.....a......LEAD SALAD!!!!! hahahaha thats so funny i named my profile after it
Quote by fleaflicker182
I remember an episode of 'Just Shoot Me' where Elliot's brother pretended to be retarded for half his life so he could be a bum at home, then Maya found out and told on him.

I remember that one.

Just Shoot Me was awesome.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.