Im trying to think of two educational childrens tv programs form the UK that i saw when i was young (around 1995-2000 ish).

One of them is an animated series about how the body works. It involves viruses as evil worm like creatures and white blood cells as policemen. The red blood cells were also like humans and carried oxygen bubbles on their back. There was also an old man (who could have possibly been a white blood cell) who had a beard that was reli long and covered his body. It also had people flying fighter type planes that released star like antibodies.

This series could have been from alot earlier than from when i used to watch it since the animation, but in the nineties, they released a magazine series for it which handed out a model with a different part of the body and u had to build it up.

Another which mattered less was a childrens program this time involving actors. It taught maths and had a lot of songs. It involved a alice in wonderland type world and they used to do multiplacation tables alot.
Quote by elliott FTW
I LOVE YOU SLOGANKID
silly racist bitch finally kicked the bucket

I know exactly what programme you're talking about. In Belgium, they showed it too when I was a kid. It's called 'Er was eens... het lichaam'
It litterally means 'Once upon a time... the body' or something it that direction. You also had the same characters in an other series about human history.

EDIT: you most certainly want to find this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Co1xBpz34ps
Quote by Jaymz2K
Kidding, they hate you and want you to be miserable.

Also, Charmander.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
If I teach myself to cum on command with the word Jackpot... Won't make any bets, but I'll still be a winner.
Quote by Bowe
so wait... does PETA think all gay people are vegans?
Last edited by Tabassco at Feb 14, 2009,
The why why family is the style. Its not an american program like osmosis jones. It also looks alot older than osmosis

Quote by Tabassco
I know exactly what programme you're talking about. In Belgium, they showed it too when I was a kid. It's called 'Er was eens... het lichaam'
It litterally means 'Once upon a time... the body' or something it that direction. You also had the same characters in an other series about human history.

Thats it. was it british or just dubbed into english?

EDIT: Here is the belgian version:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Co1xBpz34ps
Quote by elliott FTW
I LOVE YOU SLOGANKID

Last edited by slogankid1 at Feb 14, 2009,
Osmosis Jones !
I loved that show
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
Once upon a time... Life is the english name, and it apparently was a french show.

Thanks loads tabascco. That was reli bugging me. I loved that show lol.
Quote by elliott FTW
I LOVE YOU SLOGANKID

Was it 'How the body works' or something? I remember it; we had the books and models in primary school.
Member of the 7-String + ERG Legion.
Quote by OldHairyOne
Was it 'How the body works' or something? I remember it; we had the books and models in primary school.

Thats what i thought. It wasnt though (well i could have mixed up the magazines)
Its this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVeZyxfKt9o
Quote by elliott FTW
I LOVE YOU SLOGANKID