Are there any Scott Henderson fans out there? If you haven't checked him out, the guy is unreal. His fusion band, Tribal Tech (which seems to be on hiatus), has several albums out. My favorites being Illicit, Face First, and Reality Check.
He also has done some blues albums. Dog Party being the best.
Guitar Player magazine once decribed him as a combination of Steve Vai meets Stevie Ray Vaughn.
Anyway, just wondering...
There's my way and the wrong way.
Big Fan.

Do you have the Vital Tech Tones albums featuring him with Steve Smith and Victor Wooten? They're awesome.

Another great one with Henderson on it is "Just Add Water", with Virgil Donati and Rick Fierrabracci. It's a bunch of unrehearsed, improv jams. Great stuff.
Quote by Metalhead_28
Big Fan.

Do you have the Vital Tech Tones albums featuring him with Steve Smith and Victor Wooten? They're awesome.

Another great one with Henderson on it is "Just Add Water", with Virgil Donati and Rick Fierrabracci. It's a bunch of unrehearsed, improv jams. Great stuff.

I've got the Vital Tech Tones album. Really cool stuff. I'll have to check out the one.

Also, if you haven't seen them, Henderson's instructional videos are great.
Quote by ze monsta
I've heard his name, he's Jazz fusion right?

Steve Vai mixed with SRV cannot be good imo. I think SRV often played too many notes, and Steve Vai is a complete wanker when it comes to music.

Just curious, do you even like music?
Quote by seth's daddy
Just curious, do you even like music?

dude you cant be serious? ze is like 14 or something and is one hell of a blues player so you should not be knockin him! so piss off if you wanna be an ass.

o and i like henderson.
Feelin the Blues

"The Blues are a simple music and I'm a simple man. But the Blues aren't a science, the Blues can't be broken down like a mathematics. The Blues are a mystery, and mysteries are never as simple as they look" - BB King
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRp-ifFwODQ sounds like a Jeff Beck experiment gone wrong....
American Fender Strat
1979 Marshall Superlead
Real Mccoy Wizard Wah
Robert Keeley Boss Tremolo
Euthymia Crucible Fuzz
Fulltone OCD+Deja Vibe
Line 6 DL4
Analogman BC108
Prescription C.O.B

Im a Single Coil man