Does anyone know any msn scripts that show me if someone is appearing offline, or has blocked me?
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

Quote by wtf290
Don't listen to this man.

Quote by bubblesgogo
You have a gift.
google "msn block checker" ?

theres hundreds

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
i could post the "your msn is working fine, she's just not responding" depression dog, but i can't be arsed.

so ha.
Those "block checkers" can be dodgy. Not that I have used one, just they can be full of spyware so I heard.

On msn plus (google it) there is a contact-list cleaner which shows if they have you or not - it doesn't show if they have blocked you but if you are on their list. It also says when you last spoke etc, but can be inaccurate.

Kind of weird, you feel like a KGB member.
nawwww
happy valentines day
Kerry King Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only

Quote by dehollister

and im 14 got any problems ill f*ckin drop you.

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
Spooni_Shaq is the best UGer ever, period
Thanks everybody for help, it looks that she isnt online afterall =)
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

Quote by wtf290

Quote by bubblesgogo
You have a gift.
Check your myspace, if they're online there they just hate you.
Gear: Warmoth Soloist / Hondo Acou. / Ibanez AS73

Hardwire TL-2 / Boss GE-7 / Electro Harmonix Small Stone Nano / Boss DD-3 / MXR Smart Gate / Ibanez TS9 / Unknown Tremolo

Bugera V55 / Home Made Cab w/ Celestion Speakers G12M & G12T
When I was younger I used to download all the ****ty addons you could find for MSN.
Block checks, nukey emoticon type things, font colour changers, MSN plus, everything.
And my PC also had a lot of spyware back then....
download messenger discovery, you can do lots of other cool **** with it too
Quote by a6l6e6x1
could just ask another friend who has her added?!

No, i dont have many friends, and they dont know her

Quote by wtf290

Quote by bubblesgogo
You have a gift.
Matter of fact, if you sign in using your msn at www.meebo.com, then let your cursor hover over a person's name, you can see if they've blocked you or not - even if they've got you added anymore.

Since my net blocks almost everything outgoing where I usually stay, I have to use the site. aint bad.
Quote by Bignose
Matter of fact, if you sign in using your msn at www.meebo.com, then let your cursor hover over a person's name, you can see if they've blocked you or not - even if they've got you added anymore.

Since my net blocks almost everything outgoing where I usually stay, I have to use the site. aint bad.

Pidgin does te same.
Quote by Tyson2011
d von is truly one of the pit.

Quote by 09phillt
Good God Man What's Wrong With You!?
Quote by dio_dude
i could post the "your msn is working fine, she's just not responding" depression dog, but i can't be arsed.

so ha.

there's a pic like that?

lol can you post it plz i would really find it hilarius
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )