is this possible, and if so what would i need to do, ie, angle neck ?

This is for a guitar that i am building, so any help would be apreciated., Oh and also what are your thoughts on strat style necks versus les paul style necks, any feedback would be helpful, thankyou
The only real consistent difference between Strat and Les Paul necks (beside number of frets) is scale length. So long as you get your measurements right, you can use any bridge you like.
Jackson Kelly KE3 w/P-Rails; Aria Pro II TSB-350
• ZVex Fuzz Factory; DigiTech Whammy; Danelectro Fish & Chips; Marshall ED1; Fulltone OCD; DigiTech Whammy; Marshall JMP1; Boss CE3; Vox AC4TV

EMU 0404; Reason/Record; M-Audio AV40
it should not be a problem, i'd say, go for it.
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
id recess the bridge instead of doing a neck angle much easier
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
thanks for the quick replys, at risk of sounding really stupid though why does the neck need to be angled back with a t o m bridge?
So that the strings are parrallel with the fretboard. Because the TOM is high the strings would get further and further away from the frets as you get closer to the bridge.
^ Well its not so that the strings are parrallel to the fretboard, most guitars have an action that gets higher nearer the bridge.

It is because TOM bridges are in general taller than strat style bridges, hard tails, trems etc and there for you get landed with much bigger action, and so a neck angle lowers the nut in relation to the bridge and you get better action.

The alternative to a neck angle is recessing the TOM which means that the TOM sits below the surface of the body and so its height is accounted for.

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Another thing- most Tune-O-Matic bridges are designed for a neck with a 12" radius
I Japanese Fenders
MIJ '86 Strat, MIJ '95 Foto Flame Tele, Jackson JSX-94
Schecter C-1 Classic 3TSB, Takamine EG544SC-4C
Warwick Corvette Fretless MIJ '89 P-Bass Lyte
Fender Geddy Lee Sig Bass, Ibanez DTT700 Destroyer