Hey I did a quick search and didnt find anything so here goes...

I have a Traynor YCV50Blue (more then a couple years old now) and the last couple times I have been playing it I have been getting some crazy buzzing/humming. I know a little is normal, but with the master set at around 3 I had to switch it to standby when not playing because I couldnt hear anyone talking.. and switching to standby on took the hum down to a normal level.... This would be on the CLEAN channel

Of course the Dirty channel was worse, and I didnt DARE kick in the boost for fear of making everyone deaf, and it would feedback like crazy

Any Ideas? The tubes are fairly new JJ KT77's and they are new JJ powertubes. (All changed about 6 months back and barely had any playing time.)

I am going to tear into it today, and probally change some tubes, but I was wondering if there is anything else that would work?

This happened in 2 different houses, one pretty new house, and an older house. so I dont think it was the wiring.

Thanks.
Are you using any pedals?
Could be a noisy pedal, bad adapter, bad battery, etc.
100w Peavey Valveking Head
Mesa Rectifier 4x12 Standard Cab
Ibanez RG 321
Boss DD-7
iSP Decimator x2
BBE Boosta Grande
Modded Crybaby
MXR Blue Box
Numark Power Conditioner
Korg DTR-1000
Hm, well the only things left I could think of would be that your guitar isn't grounded properly, or that something minor is fuzzed up in the amp (I doubt it though.)
100w Peavey Valveking Head
Mesa Rectifier 4x12 Standard Cab
Ibanez RG 321
Boss DD-7
iSP Decimator x2
BBE Boosta Grande
Modded Crybaby
MXR Blue Box
Numark Power Conditioner
Korg DTR-1000
It could very well be the tubes, throw in some replacements and see if it fixes it. You could try moving the preamp tubes to different sockets and see if you can isolate one of them as the source of the problem too.

Might be a loose connection somewhere too, tubes would be the easiest fix, so hope for that
That sounds like a bad ground, most likely in the guitar.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
OK havent pulled apart my amp yet...

But I am playing the same guitar into my Microcube... and there is NO buzzing at all....

Would it buzz in a little SS microcube if it was a bad ground in the guitar?
Most likely. Sounds like it could be your amp.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not