Got some PS3 games that I don't really play, wouldn't mind tradeing them for some different ones, as my local Game Station seems to think £4 is a good trade in price on a pretty much new game. Anyway, games are:

Shaun White Snowboarding
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2009
Saints Row 2

Looking to trade as opposed to selling them and will consider any games that aren't first person shooters, as I can't get my head around using a pad to play them. All games are in good condition, hardly been used and come with manuals etc.

Secondly is my Morley Dual Bass Wah (pic in my profile), it's in good condition, works perfectly, etc. Would like to trade for a Bass Balls and/or fuzz pedal or will sell for £55.
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Are you interested in any of these?

Zoom 707 fx pedal
liscenced floyd rose
unopened xbox plug and charge kit
Nothing I'd have any use for there sorry man
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Already got that for the PC sorry man

Quote by Deliriumbassist
I'll gladly trade you Mercenaries 2 if I can find it And the liklihood is you end up in Chester at least once a month like every other welshman seems to do, so that's easy

Unfortunately Mercenaries 2 was a casualty of my PC gaming piracy days too.

It's the ledgendary tales of your loose women that attract us, passed down from father to son, it's a right of passage in to manhood that every 18 year old boy must go there and contract something that will make his foreskin itch... Or something like that

Quote by metalaxxe11
iv got skate 2 i could trade also, but thats a brand new game lol.

If you do want to trade that at some point in the future give me a shout man

Awesome. I also have Soul Calibur 4, but I'm not sure if I want to trade it

Which 2? I'm not completely sure, however I'l think about it.

I'd also trade a game and some cash if that is any good to you?

hrmm. how much cash?. Ive also got this up on another forum il leave it up there for a day or 2 before i make a final decicion. I would quite like saints row 2
How much would you be looking for? Will obviously have to be paper money, as coins+PS3 games in the same case probably don't mix

dunno, whats your offer lol. would you be intersted in buying it, instead of trade. Id say 25 for it is a good price.
would you take £50 inc postage for the wah?
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
I can deliver it to you if you can meet me near Cardiff Central train station for £50?

I'd rather trade than sell sorry man, I know if I sell them I'll end up buying weed instead of other games

Quote by faultyy
I can deliver it to you if you can meet me near Cardiff Central train station for £50?

i can do that, when? and where by the station?
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Quote by faultyy
I'd rather trade than sell sorry man, I know if I sell them I'll end up buying weed instead of other games

Exactely why i want to sell instead of trade skate 2 to you!
Quote by skater dan0
i can do that, when? and where by the station?

Up to you man, I'm jobless at the moment so any day really, aslong as it's after 11am

ok well i won't be in cardiff now until next week so monday at around 1? my lectures finish at 1 so i'l probably be there at about 10 past. i can't think of any landmarks outside central station because i'm hardly ever there but i think theres benches outside the main door so by there?
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
finishes in about an hour man. I'm winning at the moment, but then again nobody really bids until the last few minutes

Won the auction fortunately/unfortunately, whichever way you want to look at it... Everything is still up for grabs if anyone wants it?

Think I'll leave it man, just been playing Saints Row 2 and am now considering keeping it as it's a pretty good game

my most sincere apologies but i've just looked at my bank balance and it looks like i can't afford to buy the morley wah at the moment, if it's still up for grabs when i have the money i'll be back for it
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
Quote by skater dan0
my most sincere apologies but i've just looked at my bank balance and it looks like i can't afford to buy the morley wah at the moment, if it's still up for grabs when i have the money i'll be back for it

No worries man, damn bank accounts and their lack of infinite funds

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump, will trade 2 games for NHL 09

bump

bump

Will take £50 shipped for the bass wah and will also take cash for the games

Games gone, still got the wah, am open to offers