Ok Ive been doing some research on this topic. So I need you guys to tell me if I am right or wrong and for you to add any info that you may know.

Schecter is a guitar company as we know, but they are in a way split into 2 companies. First most obvious one is Schecter of America, which sells the C1, omen, tempest series guitar etc. However the other company is Schecter Japan which rumour says is owned by the guy who also owns ESP (Makoto Suzuki???). Some say that these Schecter Japan guitars are made in the same factory as the ESPs destined for the japanese market.

One or two people that own these Japanese schecter guitars say that the quality is on par or even above that of ESP. (

So what can you guys add to this.

http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/900805/+0#entry23132455
That SG is too sexy to be there, it needs to be in my hands.
My Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Peavey Vypyr 30
DW Collector's 3 pc drums
Mapex Black panther snare
Sabian AAX/Zildjian K cymbals.
more like that explorer is too sexy to be there
Gear
-Ibanez RG321 ( /w D-Sonic)
-Agile AL-3100 (/w Custom + '59)
-Yamaha FG730S
-Crybaby 535Q
-Keeley TS-9
-ISP Decimator
-B-52 AT-212
Quote by Mental-lica
My hats off to you mr. lanzaa and you can put this in your sig

M en
E jaculating
T o
A wful
L yrics
Quote by lanzaa
more like that explorer is too sexy to be there

kills you seeing the dent in the bottom left
They can't sell 'Schecter Japan' guitars here 'cause they're Tom Anderson's design, I heard.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by aznrockerdude
They can't sell 'Schecter Japan' guitars here 'cause they're Tom Anderson's design, I heard.

I know this is an old thread but I asked a salesperson in Japan and he said that Tom Anderson used to work for Schecter guitars.
i can tell you that ESP Explorer in that pic is a fake

back to topic

they are companies both owned by the same guy - but operating as 2 different entities. they have a factory in korea - but not sure if it's the same factory as the LTD line in the same country.
gear
[="======================"]
ESP-LTD EX400 (black)
ESP-LTD Truckster (primer)
ESP-LTD MX130 (black)
Boss MT-2
Crate GX-60c [stock chorus/reverb]
Doesn't surprise me. ESP's Japanese factories used to (I don't know if they still do) make guitars for Fender too.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Its Japan not Korea. Also Tom Anderson ripped the design off Schecter as he was a former employee.

Quote by .:st.anger:.

back to topic

they are companies both owned by the same guy - but operating as 2 different entities. they have a factory in korea - but not sure if it's the same factory as the LTD line in the same country.
Quote by .:st.anger:.

ESP MX with (possibly custom) pickguard?
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?