So my band has a radio/video interview coming up at like 2 today, and we play a live set for part of it.

Thing is:
I woke up this morning and my voice was hellla trife. Like its froggy, and nasaly. I sound sick. I can sing most of the notes, but its got a sick-sounding overtone. Also, I can't hit the high notes that i need to for the interview.

What are some quick remedies to clear up your throat and make your voice sound better?

Thanks!
Meh! is in trouble?

To the Meh!-mobile!
I stole someones joke there.

On topic, you could try Tunes.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Last edited by kidsilcon at Feb 14, 2009,
Fail title. I won't help you.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
in the interview let the public know that you're in a middle of a cold, so people could understand? huh
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Whats that lassie? Meh! Is in trouble?? Lead me to him lassie!

On topic, hot tea, make chicken noodle soup, ramen noodle, Or any hot slimy thing.
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Quote by Minkaro
Your voice is a trifle?

Eat it.

haha

Surely wouldn't that make it worse?

Srsly: TS, eat your voice
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

I've heard that using Anti-Snore spray or whatever the hell it is helps clear your throat. You can probably find it at any pharmacy.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS: