So I recently got a Dean Vendetta XMT with a whammy bar and I love it!
Only this is, this thing seems to go out of tune SO easily. The whammy bar is pointless unless I want my guitar's tuning to get all wacked. I read that this guitar does not come with the best of tuners, but is there a way to improve them?
If not, what are cheap, reliable, and easy to install tuners?

Thanks!
Only the blue sky and the green grass
Go on forever in this world
Where seconds feel like eternity
And years pass in blink of an eye
A good set of Locking tuners would be great. GFS has some good, inexpensive sets.
Try Puting Graphite Lubricant On the nut, which you can find cheap at any hardware store. It Sounds Funny but check out the IRON MAIDEN DVD Death on the road, Janicks guitar tech says it all.
Quote by Chaz-6(sic)6
Try Puting Graphite Lubricant On the nut, which you can find cheap at any hardware store. It Sounds Funny but check out the IRON MAIDEN DVD Death on the road, Janicks guitar tech says it all.

hahaha...and you know he needs to have his guitar stay in tune after all the crazy stuff he does with it
Only the blue sky and the green grass
Go on forever in this world
Where seconds feel like eternity
And years pass in blink of an eye
the tuning problem is probably more the whammy bar than the tuners
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^