So, i bought my friend a single pink rose for Val Day...
I think it looks like crap....but i already paid ten bucks for you so..ya

Does it matter that it looks like crap? or just that I got it for her?

We have mutual attraction, we just arent dating yet..
Quote by freedoms_stain
Doesn't giving a pink rose mean you want to be her gay best friend?

...dangit
Just say "I want you to have this one rose and no other." Then give the rose to her and wear a shirt that says rose on it. I have bad ideas.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Rred
Red roses are the traditional symbol for love and romance, and a time-honored way to say "I love you." The red rose has long symbolized beauty and perfection. A bouquet of red roses is the perfect way to express your deep feelings for someone special.
Pink
As a symbol of grace and elegance, the pink rose is often given as an expression of admiration. Pink roses can also convey appreciation as well as joyfulness. Pink rose bouquets often impart a gentler meaning than their red counterparts.

You should have gone with a red rose.
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
the frog goes ribbit
Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you
put the rose head on your penis and make her find it.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by Deliriumbassist
You should've gotten a white rose, kept it in water coloured with blue food dye for about 2 days. Blue rose FTMFW.

Or he could have made it poka dotted. You can do this with wax
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
Just say "I want you to have this one rose and no other." Then give the rose to her and wear a shirt that says rose on it. I have bad ideas.

Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Now that is a cool idea.

This thread is now about how to create petal-art.

If you're really careful and have an extremely sharp knife you could also probably cut a smiley face into the rose. Kind of like a jack o lantern but happier.