Page 1 of 2
...lol

Who will be there?

Jonas Bros?

Forget it.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
it would have been announced already, and anyway all of the woodstocks have sucked.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Well, it would already be advertised because that would be quite the large event, also the last woodstock didn't work out so well.

Quote by DirtyMakik
...lol

Who will be there?

Jonas Bros?

Forget it.

Muse, The Killers, RHCP, jus to name a few that would be cool.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
That would be sweet but yeah it would have already neen announced
Quote by RizzoWashburn
Oh, and this is the internet. I have the right to be a douchebag. Fuck off.
well considering our society couldn't be near as peaceful as they did in '69 (proven by the other 2 or 3 Woodstocks).....it would most likely be a disaster

but Muse, RHCP, Black Crowes, The Who (?), Allman Brothers, Foo's, Raconteurs would all be cool
then they would have to legalize crack so people could smoke some and chill down.
Quote by Lars
Hey guys. What is this new amp we got today? it says M... Ma... Mars something. Marshall!!!
i think it says MG here on a little note too
Quote by Kirk

Quote by James
RUN LARS!!!

lulz
Quote by SGPlayer08
I also doubt it's going to happen. Out of curiosity, I decided to look up past Woodstock's and I found this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woodstock_2009

I heard about that, but currently the lack of press is pretty discouraging.

Quote by Lirarn
then they would have to legalize crack so people could smoke some and chill down.

if people smoked crack at woodstock there would be mass rioting... crack is not a drug that you take to "chill down"

Last.fm
Last edited by Kid_Thorazine at Feb 14, 2009,
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
it would have been announced already, and anyway all of the woodstocks have sucked.

This is why I love you. Despite never having looked at it that way, I totally agree. Except for a few bands in '94. But I suppose a few bands can't really make an entire three day event good.
#DTWD
Quote by primusfan
This is why I love you. Despite never having looked at it that way, I totally agree. Except for a few bands in '94. But I suppose a few bands can't really make an entire three day event good.

yeah TBH every woodstock has had 1 or 2 pretty good bands but that's not enough to carry a 1-3 day festival.

Especially when you consider all of the crap that happened at the later ones.

Last.fm
Last edited by Kid_Thorazine at Feb 14, 2009,
Quote by Lirarn

You're retarded.
They should legalize weed so people can 'chill down', not crack.
I don't think they could have anything that would amount to the original. And seriously, who the hell would play? America's famous bands now include the Jonas Brothers. As DirtyMakik has clearly pointed out.
THIS IS A REALLY BIG DEAL.
Quote by RPGoof
You're retarded.
They should legalize weed so people can 'chill down', not crack.

This.

idk how it would end up with everyone on crack, but I don't think I wanna see that
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by DirtyMakik
This.

idk how it would end up with everyone on crack, but I don't think I wanna see that

There would be people getting stabbed and beaten to death and freaking out.
Quote by jimmyslashpage
well considering our society couldn't be near as peaceful as they did in '69 (proven by the other 2 or 3 Woodstocks).....it would most likely be a disaster

but Muse, RHCP, Black Crowes, The Who (?), Allman Brothers, Foo's, Raconteurs would all be cool

The Who and Allman Brothers are missing half of their members, that would suck.

If Alvin Lee played at woodstock 09, i would go, just to see him.
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Quote by illuminatiano
The Who and Allman Brothers are missing half of their members, that would suck.

If Alvin Lee played at woodstock 09, i would go, just to see him.

Actually I think the Allman Brothers are missing more than half of their original members now.

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
Actually I think the Allman Brothers are missing more than half of their original members now.

That's what I meant really, if half or more of a band is missing, then there's no point in the band to go on.

imo The Who should have stopped right when Keith died... The reason John died is because of touring.
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
I heard it on the grapevine that its about 62% positive that Soulja Boy and Pendulum are definates.
ya the last 2 blew balls so i doubt theyll try again.... but if they do, and jonas
brothers are playing at a concert under the name of woodstock.... im leaving the country.
There better not be. Every single Woodstock has been disgraceful to the original.
VIVA LA REVOLUTION
Quote by Angus76
There better not be. Every single Woodstock has been disgraceful to the original.

Honestly, the original wasn't that great either, at least in terms of music.

Last.fm
Lol are you joking me? Thats the single only day I would ever want to live for, if I could pick.
VIVA LA REVOLUTION
even if they did do it, they probably wouldnt get that many good bands, it would probably turn out like the last few too.

if it did get great bands though, its not like i would be able to go anyway.

the original woodstock is highly overrated. people tell me it was a very muddy three days, a few bands had problems with their equipment and had to stop playing, bands came on very late, etc.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Quote by Angus76
Lol are you joking me? Thats the single only day I would ever want to live for, if I could pick.

no, I can think of maybe 3 acts out of the entire lineup that I would actually pay to see live, let alone stand around in the rain for three days.

Last.fm
Damn I was born in wrong era. Even with all the malfunctions it would be worth it IMO.
VIVA LA REVOLUTION
Ah Wacken would have been amazing. Wish I could go lol.
VIVA LA REVOLUTION
Quote by Beakwithteeth
I think they have one or less.

they actually have 3

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine

Dont count them out. Gregg can still sing. They have two great guitarists Derek Trucks and Warren Haynes. As far as the who Peter was always the brain child and the two still have it. Let the guys live in peace. Watch the who tribute from vh1 and you might gain insight of why they still do it.
Last edited by Blackwaterson89 at Feb 15, 2009,
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
Honestly, the original wasn't that great either, at least in terms of music.

Maybe because you don't like that type of music? Go be an elitist somewhere else.

Woodstock 1969 is still the greatest rock concert of all time. Alvin Lee, Hendrix, The Who, Jefferson Airplane,Janis Joplin, Creedence Clearwater Revival, CSN, Santana, Johnny Winter, Canned Heat, etc. Those are more than "3 bands I'd be willing to pay to see"
Last edited by Mike! at Feb 15, 2009,
Quote by Mike!
Maybe because you don't like that type of music? Go be an elitist somewhere else.

Woodstock 1969 is still the greatest rock concert of all time. Alvin Lee, Hendrix, The Who, Jefferson Airplane,Janis Joplin, Creedence Clearwater Revival, CSN, Santana, Johnny Winter, Canned Heat, etc. Those are more than "3 bands I'd be willing to pay to see"

+1 I have Hendrixs performace. It shows a real human side to him. I loved it.
Quote by Blackwaterson89
Dont count them out. Gregg can still sing. They have two great guitarists Derek Trucks and Warren Haynes. As far as the who Peter was always the brain child and the two still have it. Let the guys live in peace. Watch the who tribute from vh1 and you might gain insight of why they still do it.

They aren't touring this year though anyway. Haynes is touring with The Dead and Trucks is probably busying himself with something.
Quote by jimmyslashpage

If it was that, I would ejaculate from awesomeness. Because all those bands are amazing. Black Crowes with Allman Brothers would sound orgasmic if they played together.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Page 1 of 2