16 52%
Carswell98
15 48%
Voters: 31.
Page 1 of 2
Lulz, from the same album
I'm gonna have to go with Carswell.

Sorry GD, I just felt it wasn't true enough to the original

Great playing by both in this pair, though!
Great licks in each. Good job guys.

I went with Gd though, it was just tighter, and held my interest better.
It's Only Rock and Roll, But I like It
Wow, I just listening to that recording again, and it was horrible I don't deserve to win this, Braedon's was awesome.
"Blues is what you got when everything else is
gone." - J.Lansdowne
Quote by GD_GC
Wow, I just listening to that recording again, and it was horrible I don't deserve to win this, Braedon's was awesome.

STFU both are awesome m'kay taaaaaaaaaanku
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Last edited by urik at Feb 15, 2009,
Quote by GD_GC

Naaaah, it's awesome. The end part is fantastic.
Quote by GD_GC

please man, you deserve this one

hideaway is a bitchin' song, and you guys nailed it, I still wish I could have submitted something better, but I don't think that really would have mattered, you did a great job.

good luck next round

Quote by imgooley
Lulz, from the same album

of albums we could have picked I say this ranks pretty high
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Last edited by Carswell98 at Feb 16, 2009,
Both great tracks, but I'mma have to go with Carswell. Never have I seen a plain, white, boring wall play guitar that well.
10 - 10 . Damn awesome! I was sure that GD_GC was going to win, but you can never be sure . Damn awesome duel.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

wtf

what's with the late breaking faith?

it's much appreciated though

I'm just happy some you thought it was alright
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Quote by Carswell98
wtf

what's with the late breaking faith?

it's much appreciated though

I'm just happy some you thought it was alright

It's like a sports movie . I'm sure that suddenly the video will stop working, but you will fix it in the last minute, and some metal forum user that just passed by will give you the winning vote.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by urik
It's like a sports movie . I'm sure that suddenly the video will stop working, but you will fix it in the last minute, and some metal forum user that just passed by will give you the winning vote.

that would be epic. Even if I lose, epicness.
gone." - J.Lansdowne
I'm getting flashbacks of last year now...

(if nobody recalls my duel tied then as well)

11-10 now

dun dun dun dun
Last.Fm

― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Last edited by Carswell98 at Feb 16, 2009,
Another hard choice, I even listened with the headphones on to help. And which ever one I was listening to was the one I liked. So I slept on it and went to work. I voted for Carswell98 and I'm not sure what tipped the scales.
I voted the other day. GD_GC just clinched it for me, although I was very impressed by yours Carswell, tone and everything. Brilliant (and a classic) duel!

12-12

this is too awesome

now THIS is a blues duel

Last.Fm

― Terry Pratchett

qft...

This should go to the archive of the threads.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

This is gonna come down to the end, what a duel! Your track is great Braedon, you deserve this.

gone." - J.Lansdowne
Quote by GD_GC
This is gonna come down to the end, what a duel! Your track is great Braedon, you deserve this.

I'm just having fun watching this, close match-ups are great

I'm not worried about what happens, either way, this was pretty cool

best of luck
Last.Fm

― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Holy crap! 12-12

Honestly, after the first wave of votes, I wasn't even expecting this to be close...
It's Only Rock and Roll, But I like It
Quote by slidething31
Holy crap! 12-12

Honestly, after the first wave of votes, I wasn't even expecting this to be close...

You've got no idea. Some hours ago it was 10 - 10 !
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

The Battle of the Beano Album!
gone." - J.Lansdowne
what happens in a tie?
Feelin the Blues

"The Blues are a simple music and I'm a simple man. But the Blues aren't a science, the Blues can't be broken down like a mathematics. The Blues are a mystery, and mysteries are never as simple as they look" - BB King

13-12 now

dun dun!
Last.Fm

― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Hellz yeah!
gone." - J.Lansdowne

I this thread
Last.Fm

― Terry Pratchett

qft...

i voted for hideaway but it was really close. what tipped the scales was probably the oldschool feeling it had - i play more like carswell myself and i liked hearing the different flow i guess
Quote by kr44n4
i voted for hideaway but it was really close. what tipped the scales was probably the oldschool feeling it had - i play more like carswell myself and i liked hearing the different flow i guess

You've disturbed the balance! You fool! You foolish fool!
Dear god someone create another account and restore the balance
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Page 1 of 2