Link removed by mod!

thats a link to an ebay one if you want it

i dont have one i just thought i'd help
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by padgea7x
Link removed by mod!

thats a link to an ebay one if you want it

i dont have one i just thought i'd help

Yeah I seen it man, might put a bid in later on in a few days depending on the price.

Thanks though.
there is one for sale on the ESP forum. go to www.espguitars.com and click on the forum link. in the general section there is a SPAM thread for this month. i would send you a link but i cant get on that site while im at work.
Quote by xnatex
there is one for sale on the ESP forum. go to www.espguitars.com and click on the forum link. in the general section there is a SPAM thread for this month. i would send you a link but i cant get on that site while im at work.

thanks for the heads up man
Quote by xnatex

don't know if that guy's gonna ship to the UK

absolutely desperate for one of these!
Quote by M A R K
don't know if that guy's gonna ship to the UK

absolutely desperate for one of these!

PM him and ask him. most people are willing to ship as long as you cover all the shipping cost
Quote by xnatex
PM him and ask him. most people are willing to ship as long as you cover all the shipping cost

I gave him a PM anyway, I'll see what happens if not, I guess I'll have to keep looking
I'm getting minr next month for my 16th, mega exicted. I'm getting it in black with the floyd rose and emg's.
She's a song unsung, she's a wild orchid in your ugly swamp.