Do i need to pre-drill holes for the little tuner screws or should i be aright with just screwing them in? Also, are there any guides or specifics to installing tuners?
Why dont you make one big thread on building your bass, rather than these small annoying ones. Maybe a good ida.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
Aright so I began to screw in the screws for the tuners and right about when it was all the way in the head broke off leaving the screw in the headstock.. long story short there are now 3 screws with broken heads in the headstock, I have no idea what to do to fix this, helpppppppppppp lol
did you drill pilot holes? Did you drill them wide enough and deep enough? That's probably the initial cause.

If you want to pull them back out, cut a slit in the top of each headless screw with a dremel or similar cutting tool, then use a flat head screwdriver to screw them out. You're going to have a tough time working with screws that small, but it's your best approach.
Pictures?
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115