I am looking for the tab to "Whatcha do to my body" by "Lee Aaron". I have been looking everywhere for this tab and i can't seem to find it. If anyone has a copy of this tab or knows where i can find one can you please let me know. This is one of my all time favorite songs and the guitaring in it is amazing sounding, if youve never heard it befor you should give it a listen.

Thx all.
well, here's the intro at least...this is the intro from the record, not from the video clip...

Tuning: standard 1/2 step down

The first power chords (E F# G)can be played lower, (they sound better)

e|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
G|----9--9------9---11--12--12---11\9---9-9------7-x--7----6-x--6------6--6---------|
D|----9--9------9---11--12--12---11\9---9-9------7-x--7----7-x--7------4--4---------|
A|----7--7------7----9---10--10----9\7---7-7------5-x--5----4-x--4------4--4----------|
E|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

you can hear a second guitar on the power chords 775, 476:
2nd guitar:
e|-----------------0--------------0--------------------------------------------|
B|-----------------------------0----------------------------------------------|
G|-----------7----------------------------------------------------------------|
D|--------7---------------7----------------------------------------------------|
A|-----5---------------4-------------------------------------------------------|
E|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|

e|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
G|----9--9------9---11--12--12---11\9---9-9------7-x--7----6-x--6----------------------|
D|----9--9------9---11--12--12---11\9---9-9------7-x--7----7-x--7----------------------|
A|----7--7------7----9---10--10----9\7---7-7------5-x--5----4-x--4-----------------------|
E|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------3b-0--3b-3b-----|

e|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|
G|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|
D|---------------------------------------2~------------2-------2----------| (2)
A|------------5~----4~--2----------------------------0-------0----------|
E|---0--3-4------0----------0---3-4--------0-3--4------3-------2------|