I'm looking to sell it, it is a 2002 ESP LTC EC-100 not the quilted maple finish but a solid red/maroon finish. I paid 300 a few years ago for it at a daddy's junky music store. The guitar is in good shape with only one small knick on the top of the body.
$150 if you're lucky
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Well first off, you got ripped off. Those things go for $279.99 brand new (with the QM finish, regular is a bit cheaper). Since it's used, probably about $160, MAYBE $200 if you get lucky and find some desperate kid.
5 dollars?

seriously though, probably more around 100, 150 if your lucky.

You might as well just keep it
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
this was a few years ago so the new price was high, but I know for the guitar I did get ripped off. I bought it used too which is even worse. But I was thinking $150. Would that be fair?
haha that was pretty funny. That has always been my problem I didn't know too much about what I was buying and the price always depreciated a ton. ( ex. Peavey windsor, line 6 spider 2, ect. ) Im getting 280 for an ovation i'm trading up at daddy's music so i'm hoping if I say i'm trading the acoustic up and selling this to them and I want a certian guitar I can reason with them for either a decent price on the new guitar or for a little more on the esp im trading in. Thanks for the input.