Hey UG, my punk band needs a new drummer. I've been playing drums for now but I'm much better at guitar and we need a drummer who actually knows what he's doing.

We're into a wide variety of punk and ska stuff (Dead Kennedys, the Queers, Minor Threat, Big D and the Kids Table, Sublime) and we have some grunge and metal influence.

We won't just give you a boring four-on-the-floor typical punk drum beat, we'll keep you nice and busy.

We aren't straight edge but we have no problem with it. We are anti-racist, anti-sexist and anti-homophobe.

We all live in the Lachine area, but would be willing to travel relatively short distances by public transportation (west-island or lasalle, etc).

If you're interested, PM me or email me at d_vosburgh@hotmail.com.
Thanks
Good to see people in Montreal on UG. I'm not a drummer, just had to comment. =)
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
****, you know I've been looking for a band like yours, but I live in Toronto and I play the bass!
Does your band have a myspace? I might check it out (but like you, I'm better at guitar then drums, but I'm still good)

Ps; is your band the commercial radio one from your signature? If so, then please ignore my post
"You have brains in your head,
You have feet in your shoes,
You can steer yourself,
any direction you choose,
You're on your own,
And you know what you know,
And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go."

- Dr. Seuss