Page 1 of 3
I mean this in the general sense. Recently ive just been feeling empty so i thought i would see how others are doing at the moment.

So, are happy with your life at the moment? Anything plaguing you? What are you going to do about it?

Discuss/vent.
I'd say so. Maybe a little stressed, but nothing major. I'm a pretty easy going guy.

However, Christmas was months ago.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
no im not....life suckz ballzzzz
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
Teddy-Metal
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^
I'm really enjoying life at the moment but I'm always happy so thats just me.
These days I'm generally happy. Things only seem worse if you get down about them, so I try not to.
I'm also about to get out into the world (in a few months), which is a nice feeling. Yeah, things are going good.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
thanks so much for bringing this up on valentines day.

just another thing to bring me down.

trying to treat my sadness with some riffage a la Tony Iommi. it's kinda working!
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
im pretty happy..
i havent eaten meat in 21 days (thats not sexual...lol)

and im eating at buffalo wind wings soon..woot!
Sort of, I hate high school more than I've ever hated anything. As long as I don't have to see most of the people I know in college in the fall, I'll be pretty happy. I'm pretty anti-social.
Quote by LedZeppelin9345
thanks so much for bringing this up on valentines day.

Tharts kinda where i got the inspiration for this thread from
Quote by Valderama
Tharts kinda where i got the inspiration for this thread from

Valentine's day doesn't really effect me at all. I'm perfectly fine not having a girlfriend.
yeah im happy.
Tim.

You have entered the Twilight Zone
Beyond this world strange things are known
Use this key, unlock the door
See what your fate might have in store
Come explore your dreams' creation
Enter this world of imagination
I am exceedingly unhappy, feel tied down, bored, frustrated.
this is my sig. there are many like it, but this is mine.

Brown Sugar
I dont have much to complain about, but i cant see me being as happy as i used to be for a while
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
Happiness is relative. Im always miserable. Some days are more bearable than others. Today is the least bearable day.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
i'm pretty happy tbh, a few things could be better but overall i'm good. i only start feeling down if i sit around the house for too long, like yesterday, but once i go out for a bit i feel much better.
I say yes im happy, I have never really been unhappy as such, but im happier now that me and my ex are split and she is enjoying life as am I and we are still friends. I always thought I would be lonely as a single guy, but instead my social life has sky rocketed since splitting with my ex, and I flipping love it.
last week has been pretty good. Kinda hungover right now, but from a wicked party with lots of booze, weed and chicks.

On the other hand, the week before I was experiencing a near-crippling depressive stint, random bouts of crying when I thought about anything, the whole "**** everything" mode. Weird ****.
|~| Iron Maiden addiction |~|
\m/ \m/

gear in profile
I had a fight with my dad
My girlfriend dumped me, on Valentines day
My friends are all avoiding me
I have no alcohol
My guitar won't tune
I'm great
Nah.
"I'm reaching up and reaching out,
I'm reaching for the random or what ever will bewilder me.
And following our will and wind we may just go where no one's been."

Quote by MrToucan
I have no alcohol
My guitar won't tune
I'm great

You don't sound too great. I think you need the hug thread. And weed.
|~| Iron Maiden addiction |~|
\m/ \m/

gear in profile
Not today. I've been content about life but not actively happy. It's also really frustrating that I couldn't get in touch with the girl I was going to ask out today. It's just small things like this which tend to taint my days, and make them worse than they should be.

Also, my guitar has broken, so I'm playing technical death metal on an acoustic. Oh, the pain.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by MrToucan
I have no alcohol
My guitar won't tune
I'm great

I think you either win or lose this thread. Depends if you're a glass half full or a glass half empty kinda guy.
Iam great! ina hole in my head way ^^' haha
but really its half half....life has its moments
site?
I love music!
I hate how it turns us on each other!
I support music as a whole! not this useless hate!
No. I'm pretty much tired all the time, and I have no inspiration to do anything. I'm surprised I can still crawl out of bed in the morning to get to school (late).
Quote by RoyalT_996
No. I'm pretty much tired all the time, and I have no inspiration to do anything. I'm surprised I can still crawl out of bed in the morning to get to school (late).

You should lay off the chronic.
No, not at all.
When your life goes from hanging out, meeting people, and partying all the time to basically being forgotten about...yeah.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
i am bipolar and i am often depressed and hate life. but i have the most amazing girlfriend, decent friends, a steady job, good family and my music to keep me happy.
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
No.

My girlfriend of 3 years cheated on me, I don't get on with my family and literally everyone I know is at university while I'm stuck here for another 7 months. I think I'm allowed to moody for once.
Page 1 of 3