Hi There, I'm selling My Kramer Striker FR-422. It is in great condition, and is only about 3-4 months under my ownership. (purchased new in 12/08). It has no major dings or dents, only a few minor scratches, only visible when closely examined. I put some vynl "Middle Finger" inlays on the Maple fretboard.It has the original Factory pickups, tuners, liscensed Floyd Rose, etc. I just put a new set of Ernie Ball: Skinny Top, Heavy Bottom strings on it. It may need to be set up. If anyone needs pics or additional info, I will post them upon request.

I am asking $150-175 since it is fairly new, and that takes $100 right off of the amount. I will charge a small amount for shipping in the u.s., I will ship international, but It will be way more expensive. I have sold Items on Ebay before, and have never had any problems shipping an item. I always pack my items securely. I will accept paypal, cash or money order via mail.

Thanks!
Are those the actually inlays or are they just covering the originals?
Quote by bradulator
Iceland has the coolest women.
Quote by jdmurrayz
Are those the actually inlays or are they just covering the originals?

I'm sorry for the late reply, they are just covering the original ones, they can be easily peeled off.
I'll offer $150 shipped
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

Peavey Studio Pro 112 for sale. Anyone want it?