Page 1 of 2
Okay so my dad basically said that i can't play on the Xbox, can't go to band practice, can't audition for battle of the bands, computer no but I still go on it anyway and i dont think I can hang out with my friends until I get above 70, i am in grade 10 i've got all the credits from Semester 1 and 2 in grade 9 and I just got my Semester 1 credits because I obviously passed the classes and he's mostly upset with me because I got a 65 in English in which my English teacher screwed me over, but I got an 80 in math. So pit is the fair?
Yes
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Your dad can do whatever he wants to.
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.
He's your father. He has complete authority over your minor's ass. Stop whining and take it like a man.

Life's not fair, kiddo.

Oh and yeah, 65 in english means it's the teacher's fault. It's always the teacher's fault!
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Last edited by JeanMi36 at Feb 14, 2009,
wtf i didnt understand that at all
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.
he shouldnt have took all that **** away
Quote by jjennings216
i'd go gay for hendrix 128 he's fricken hillarious.

Quote by sadistic_monkey
To me, Jonas Brothers sound identical to Dragonforce. So I'm not sure what you've just proved.
you have to get over a 70? wow, that's real hard...

if i were him i'd say either get a 90 or you stay punished.

Quote by Post?Organic
IMO not worth trying hard at school until Grade 12 when it actually counts.

actually the way it's done is that colleges look at your overall GPA which counts in all grades. so yea doing good from the beginning is actually very important.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Last edited by Waterboy799 at Feb 14, 2009,
You're a complete idiot!
Quote by NGD1313
Yes, my mom walked in on me getting my carrot skinned.

So I freaked out and flipped the vegetable tray.

There was ranch everywhere.

Quote by zwound
Win

Quote by __Pent__

^^Too bad I can't do this in real life
Thats way more than fair because getting a 70 is like a walk through a fresh meadow...but i do agree that he took away too much stuff
Give him a handjob.
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles
I think you've won this thread.

Quote by freedoms_stain
darthteet just scored big on the win scale.
Quote by lookie here
Your dad can do whatever he wants to.

Withing legal limits of course.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Quote by daniel.mycoe
Withing legal limits of course.

Unless he has a windowless basement.
Yes.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Absolutely.
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
Try buying a book on your weak subjects, highlight and underline passages in it everywhere so it looks like your studying, and make sure he sees you. That, or just actually study

Getting off a little easy. Check my profile. I entered a private university in a very specific program, most credits won't transfer to public schools. My father bailed on tuition because I left some beer bottles around and had a girlfriend. Not to mention I had spent several grand on flight training myself. So three and a half years towards an undergrad degree, six years of flight experience, all down the drain. That was just before the terror attacks 9-11-01, so my entire career ground to a halt. Was looking at six figure income cruising at 30,000 feet; now I inspect buildings as a construction gig. Yep, I got pawned.

But hey, the beer and sex was awesome, at least til the marriage, which ends both.
Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95
People only come here to get sigged anyway

Quote by Basti95
Rats, I thought someone would sig it and make me famous...

it was going to be my big break

Consider yourself lucky. When I was a teen, I got my arse beat for bad grades and all my stuff taken away.
Gear:
B.C. Rich Warlock Nj Series
Ibanez TBX150R 2x12 (Crap/Junk, don't buy one)
Original Crybaby
Boss MT-2
Boss DD-3
Boss CS-2
Boss FV500H Volume Pedal

I Hate Everyone
Okay let me put why I got so bad my midterm in English was an 80. Then literary essays came and I broke my wrist during that time so I wasn't able to finish one of them then i had to write one on the book To Kill A Mockingbird which I finished and my teacher said that she will mark it before I have to do my Animal Farm essay which was the second essay I had to write, but I didn't get back so I ended up probably making the same mistakes and going into exam I basically didn't know how to fix these mistakes.
Quote by boyan89
Okay let me put why I got so bad my midterm in English was an 80. Then literary essays came and I broke my wrist during that time so I wasn't able to finish one of them then i had to write one on the book To Kill A Mockingbird which I finished and my teacher said that she will mark it before I have to do my Animal Farm essay which was the second essay I had to write, but I didn't get back so I ended up probably making the same mistakes and going into exam I basically didn't know how to fix these mistakes.
Considering that whole thing was two (very grammatically incorrect) sentences, it's easier to just say you suck at English.
Assignments missed over a broken wrist? Have you tried appealing to the principal to make up the work? Assuming the teacher didn't give you that chance...
Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95
People only come here to get sigged anyway

Quote by Basti95
Rats, I thought someone would sig it and make me famous...

it was going to be my big break

Quote by MrMojoRisin'
Considering that whole thing was two (very grammatically incorrect) sentences, it's easier to just say you suck at English.

Dude, it's the pit.
Quote by boyan89
Dude, it's the pit.

Dude, correct spelling is universal.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
You guys made your point, it's clear I need help with grammar so I guess I deserved that mark. I will suck it up and stop being a baby about this. To tell you guys the truth though, it is only the idea of me not going to band practices that bugs me. I can live without an Xbox and computer.
I'd say work on English. It's easy if you do it, hard if you don't do it. Work on English here, like I do. Don't use ****ty txt tlk when you're typing a passage, and get into the habit of rereading everything you do.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
If you offer him some wincest, I bet he'll be much nicer to you. Film the results and PM them to me, please.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by MrMojoRisin'

Zing!

I wish I was back at school, if i had actually revised and got A's and B's instead of dossing and getting C's and B's I might have actually gotten somewhere in life.
I'm 19 in May and my life has hit a stand-still.

Just do your work best as you can before it's too late and school ends and you got nothing to your name.
Page 1 of 2