So i'm trying to be romantic and the like, and I'm going to show up at her doorstep with my guitar. I've already learned "Spanish Romance", which is one of her favorite pieces. I can't sing for ****, so just pretty guitar pieces are needed. Any suggestions?

By the by, she's not the stereotypical "Play Hey there delilah" chick.
Quote by Captain_Kickass
dreamtheater91 has destroyed my soul with that story

Squall Leonhart of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

PSN name = liftingshadows
Ocean by John Butler. It's the most beautiful solo acoustic piece I've heard in my life. It is in open C though, which may be a problem.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
Grab yourself a capo and do "Here Comes The Sun".
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
yeah ocean, and its not hard to play at all sounds hard and crazy but its super easy , esy if you can play spanish romance
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
take wish u were here :although she prob is there xD its pretty easy and sounds good :d
gear :epiphone g400 custom
squier bullet strat
orange crush 15r
boss ds-2
fame ml-30
red hill CDG-3 SEQ

beaners gonna kick you in the face
Quote by a6l6e6x1
i cum blood - acoustic corpse

Damn! Beat me to it.....
Quote by a6l6e6x1
i cum blood - acoustic corpse

how original, you douche.

Edit: nevermind, i just caught the acoustic. you're cool then

you could stick to the classic acoustic jams like "wonderwall," etc or you could go with an oldie like "to love somebody." both are easy, though. sorry, they're the only ones that immediately come to mind at the moment.
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Last edited by faint_spirit at Feb 14, 2009,
Quote by food1010
Ocean by John Butler. It's the most beautiful solo acoustic piece I've heard in my life. It is in open C though, which may be a problem.

Quote by me_llamo_juan
This.

It's completely worth it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VAkOhXIsI0

Yeah, learn that in the course of a day, and play it for her tonight. It's totally possible!
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
Quote by Greenfinger182
Yeah, learn that in the course of a day, and play it for her tonight. It's totally possible!

It is if you time warp.

What? You can't time warp?

Freak
Anything from John Mayer. . .

I hate him, but I love his guitar work. . .
Quote by xander307
that wasnt scary daryldom, it turned me on

Proud Canadian Eh?
Quote by The_Paranoia
It is if you time warp.

What? You can't time warp?

Freak

lol you mean theres people who can't do that?
if you can change the words correctly, then i'd say Thinking of you by Katy perry
Quote by RU Experienced?
See the FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU- thread, he's a God amongst men.

^^ about me

Confucius once say: "Women is like jazz music, 3/4 jazz time, 1/4 ragtime."

This is my sig, get over it. ಠ_ಠ
dude...do "Something" by the beatles. it has alot of chords but you can make it easier if you want to...very romantic song i think
The intro to "Love Song" by Tesla. It sounds like something played at a wedding but on guitar
Quote by SMH07

Thank You! Just learned the jist of this. Some improv will help.
Quote by Captain_Kickass
dreamtheater91 has destroyed my soul with that story

Squall Leonhart of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

PSN name = liftingshadows