i live in jackson been playing 2 yrs and i really wanna start a band or at least some jam sessons but i dont know anyone and i need to meet some1 to start things with im 19 and can drive so dont b shy just post or message if ur in michigan and wanna jam sometime....
\m/ metal up your ass
no need to be a douch man seriously i just wanna find some1 to jam with and its really getting old...any help is appreciated other sites? anything at all guys pls help a guy that just wants to make sweet sweet music
\m/ metal up your ass
Quote by Lchoke
no need to be a douch man seriously i just wanna find some1 to jam with and its really getting old...any help is appreciated other sites? anything at all guys pls help a guy that just wants to make sweet sweet music

She's not "being a douche". This thread doesn't belong here. Please visit the link she provided and post in the correct location.

*reported*
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.