you told the nurse you had explosive diarrhea. My friend told me that some guy that he knows did it last year ,and he got to leave school early , but I didn't believe him. I was going to ask said guy but he graduated already so I can't. So Pit do you think you could get out of school early if you told the Nurse you had explosive diarrhea.
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

No.

Because it doesn't take a nurse to know that it's not a real medical condition. Besides, in all cases I've seen, you need some sort of formal excuse letter from your parents, or preferrably from a doctor, to prove that you have any such medical condition.
Of course, you're just going to have to make an extremely embarrassing fuss after you tell your teacher that you only have a few seconds before you make your next mud bomb.
Quote by PluckU
OH **** YOU says the computer, YOU MAY ONLY HAVE 1, READ IT, ONE AUDIO TRACK >:O I then i got pissed off and through my tuner against a wall
What do you mean how immature am I? It's a legit question. I mean I'm not planning on doing this but still I would like to know.
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

I actually had that in school once ... that was a bad ****ing day
Last edited by aaciseric at Feb 14, 2009,
It usually works to just tell them you have to keep going to the bathroom. If they ask why, say your bowels are not cooperating. You don't have to be descriptive.
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
How immature are you?

go to hell. if your so mature, why the hell are you in this thread.
yes it will work and they will only get suspicious if you use that excuse frequently
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
Quote by JaredGH26
Go to hell. If you're so mature, why the hell are you in this thread?

Was that so hard? Also what's with this 'hell' fixation you have? It doesn't sound healthy.
Quote by JaredGH26
go to hell. if your so mature, why the hell are you in this thread.

I'll give you a proper response when you learn to spell, eh?
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Quote by aaciseric
Was that so hard? Also what's with this 'hell' fixation you have? It doesn't sound healthy.

hell, i dont know what the hell you are talkin about
They're obviously not going to want to keep a person that actually has explosive diahrea (sp?) in class, so I'd assume they'd let you go the first couple of times. They might get suspicious after that though.
They can send you home if you say you have a bad headache.

or you could you know...get a friend to pick you up and just don't show up to class?
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Quote by JaredGH26
hell, i dont know what the hell you are talkin about

That's one hell of a response you gave there. But you and Matt better Just watch the flaming or you'll get all hell let loose on you.

Quote by samick007
They're obviously not going to want to keep a person that actually has explosive diahrea (sp?) in class.

no, they don't.
Last edited by aaciseric at Feb 14, 2009,
Quote by aaciseric
That's one hell of a response you gave there. But you and Matt better Just watch the flaming or you'll get all hell let loose on you.

no, they don't.

holy hell
Quote by bassdrum
It usually works to just tell them you have to keep going to the bathroom. If they ask why, say your bowels are not cooperating. You don't have to be descriptive.

this is the best way to go about it.

yes, it would work. dont overuse it though. save it for a rainy day when you forget/were too lazy to write a paper or something.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
I'm sure if you show the nurse that you can **** through a screen she'll let you leave.
Nice beaver.

(. Y .) (. Y .)
Quote by Silentlassassin
I did... I had the Hershey squirts .. and I got to leave school early.

Woah Woah WOAH!

I did not need to read that lol.

I don't see why that excuse would not get you out of school. No person in their right mind would send a kid back to class with "Hershey Squirts" XD.
I actually had, shall we say, a bad stomach, that began manifesting itself about 5 hours after the damn woman in charge of bloody everything said she thinks I make too many excuses to try and stay at home as much as possible. So naturally, I had to stay in school, for two days, with my legs bolted together at all times. Bearing in mind I sleep at school.
The fuck is with all these diarrhoea threads?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
1. Put a ziplock bag of peanut butter (preferably chunky) in your pants before school

2. Tell the nurse that your stomach hurts

3. Reach in pants and pull out finger covered in peanut butter

You should be able to figure out the rest yourself. (Lick the finger)
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM