maybe you spammed them

or maybe it's because there are like a zillion threads on slipknot and disturbed. use the searchbar
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
Quote by meanmrmustad
no, i made the only threads on them

The other threads are for the mallcore bands

Slipknot, and Disturbed...Aren't mallcore?

You definitely are not the first to make them.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Slipknot and Disturbed are nowhere near thrash metal. Learn to differentiate your genres, TS.
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
Quote by meanmrmustad

I see. The second video had a maloformed video ID. However for the first one, make sure to add that's it not the nu-metal band in the title.
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
Exactly.
It was an obvious attempt to gain humour from the fact that there is a metal band and a nu-metal band called Slipknot and a metal band and a nu-metal band called Disturbed. It was obviously a lame way of getting laughs and it failed miserably. The mods didn't like it. They got closed.

You aren't funny.
Quote by meanmrmustad
Two threads close for no reason!
Quote by meanmrmustad
I made a thread on the thrash metal bands slipknot and disturbed...
But the mods closed it!
Why?
You know quite well why they were closed. You found obscure bands that were using the same names and made threads about them. You thought that was clever.

Quote by meanmrmustad
Fool?

Oh you clever boy! When you went back and made TWO MORE threads identical to the ones you had already made (that had been closed) you crossed over from "too clever for your own good" -to- "just plain foolish". Obviously the Mods were not amused.

Who's the fool, now? Enjoy your ban.

Kids, don't try this at home. When a Mod closes your thread, you can certainly PM them and politely ask why, if you genuinely don't understand. But playing games like this is bad juju. Just don't.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.