Please check out my tabs -- for some reason they seem to have low ratings or next to no attention at all...I've worked really hard on all of them and know that they're at least 95% correct and deserve higher scores.
Quote by MooshMooshMarc
I didnt have anything planned out, and I didn't know **** about improvising, so it was like "OH SHI- SOLO TIME" so I kerry-kinged it.
hey, i will have a look. can you recommend any of bucketheads more shreddy type songs i can listen to. i've only come across slower songs
Quote by sammo_boi
hey, i will have a look. can you recommend any of bucketheads more shreddy type songs i can listen to. i've only come across slower songs

Sure check out any song in Elephant Man's Alarm Clock, Cuckoo Clocks of Hell or From The Coop, all 3 of those albums have insane songs in them. "Siege Engine" and "Soothsayer" have epic 6 minute guitar solos too.
Quote by MooshMooshMarc
I didnt have anything planned out, and I didn't know **** about improvising, so it was like "OH SHI- SOLO TIME" so I kerry-kinged it.
i've been listening to the 2009 album for 3 days now lol ..can't take it off my playlist..
i love this man
and i'm bad at checking buckethead tabs coz they're mostly on killswitch and it's too hard!
it's a good job for only tryign to tab his music man!
"When I tried to play something and screwed up, I'd hear some other note that would come into play. Then I started trying different things to find the beauty in it."
-Dimebag Darrell
those killswitch songs are awesome. i had the electric tears album and that's not the best example of what he can do.
your tabs are very accurate too
if i had a schecter or ibanez instead of this old Dano id play buckethead all the time
but alas, i do not
love his music though
no, not that cut up guitar hero stuff either
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Peavey Vypyr 15
Fender delrin .73, Tortex .50, .60, .71, & .50 shark fins
try jumpman. great shredding in that 1
Quote by BobDetroit
It's all about the abalone. You can't play metal without it. Mother of pearl? MOTO? GTFO!