For anyone who cares:
Capo: 4th
E|---------------------------|----------------------|---------------------|--------3----------|
A|------------------3-------|------------------3---|---------------3----|--------3----------|
G|---------------------------|----------------------|---------------------|--------2----------|
D|------------0-------------|------------0---------|----------0---------|--------------------|
H|---------------------------|----------------------|------3-------------|--------------------|
E|-------3-------------------|------2--------------|---------------------|--------------------|
Played rl' nice n' slowly.. ^

Is it
a possibility
That maybe you
Could fall in love with me

Take my hand
and look upon the sky
One day
I'll find a way to fly

You need that silent voice
in your ear
that says 'i love you'
without leaving fear

And you need someone
to hold your hand
without secretly
having a plan

You need..

[Chords instead of single notes]

Love without a reason

Love without a reason baby

Love without a reason

Love without a reason baby
Quote by zadzior
Sir, Awesome stuff. You have my respect!
Quote by neon-black
aw i love your song! sell it n' it would deffo be a smash!
Quote by veggiederek
this is great. you've got the words!
Quote by kiaraiswicked
... Wauw... It really paints a picture and leaves the rest up to the imagination!
Last edited by TheKermal at Feb 14, 2009,
It all flow up to the last stanza ("and you need someone to hold your hand...) This really does not flow at all but apart from that it was very good if a bit short. And on the TAB you put a H instead of a B . Was this on purpose or an accidentral mistake?

please crit my songs https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=18612295#post18612295
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=18613170#post18613170
I'm interested in seeing how you tuned your B string to an H.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
The string-thing was a accident and it has been corrected

It probably seems like it's not fitting when you read it. But that part is not matching the rest of the text. it's sort of .. breaking from the rest of the song and by that being a part of the part of the song that prepares for the great emotionel ending..

but thanks for the comment (:
Quote by zadzior
Sir, Awesome stuff. You have my respect!
Quote by neon-black
aw i love your song! sell it n' it would deffo be a smash!
Quote by veggiederek
this is great. you've got the words!
Quote by kiaraiswicked
... Wauw... It really paints a picture and leaves the rest up to the imagination!
this is really good, i tried playing it and singing at the same time and the music matches the words perfectly
i like it great song and good music i definately like the progression of the low notes but i cant honestly say i like the repetion of the 3rd fret on the b string. then again, i dont know how it is sang and i cannot sing and play and so maybe im just like... wrong lol im sure its good. nice job

if you have time could you please look at my song "i found you again" should be on the first page of S+L but ill try to put it in my sig if i can figure it out. thanks