Im starting to build the new esp iron cross, james hetfield sig.
I was just wondering if anyone had dimensions or something on how to build the carved tops, is there a gradient or something?

Also i might/might not make it distressed so does anyone know how to put ware onto metal?

Thanks in advance?
Jackson ke3
Marshall ms-4
Boss me-50
Roland cube 30
Randall rg75 g3
Look for the Ultimate Template Thread, there's a template for the EC shape (same as the iron cross). Just go to a luthier on here and ask about carving tops directly. there's also quite a few threads that talk about the metal distressing process. Search and you will find them
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
Also does anyone know what kinda paint would make the "vintage black" colour of the esp eclipse 1000?
Jackson ke3
Marshall ms-4
Boss me-50
Roland cube 30
Randall rg75 g3
Also, if anyone could like the distressed metal thread i cant seem to find.
Jackson ke3
Marshall ms-4
Boss me-50
Roland cube 30
Randall rg75 g3
Next time you double post you're getting reported.

The "vintage black" is black paint with a satin or very low gloss clear coat from what I can tell. Maybe high gloss, there aren't too many pictures.

How to make things distressed?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1010418&page=1&pp=20

Read through that.

Only, don't relic your guitar, because it will suck.

There are no exact dimensions to the carved tops, just eyeball it.

You can't really measure a non-uniformly curved surface in ways that would make sense to the average person

Just so you know, bumping your thread after 30 minutes is a terrible idea. We aren't on here all the time, and we certainly don't wait on your beckoning call. Just chill your ****, post a question, and check back now and again.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.