So I am getting a new guitar and these are my choices. I have played most of them but its a hard decision.

1. BC Rich JR V IT

2. Jackson DXMG

3.Jackson RR3

4.Schecter Damien FR

5.Ibanez RGR320EX

6.ESP LTD MH400NT

Discussssss
Out of those and off the shelf? I'd go with the MH400NT just becuase my original first choice - the Ibanez - has one of the new trems on there that I don't care for at all, so I'd have to add extra money on to replace it.

Off the shelf - the ESP

With mods - the Ibanez.

Never, ever buy a BC Rich (IMO).
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by strat0blaster
Out of those and off the shelf? I'd go with the MH400NT just becuase my original first choice - the Ibanez - has one of the new trems on there that I don't care for at all, so I'd have to add extra money on to replace it.

Off the shelf - the ESP

With mods - the Ibanez.

Never, ever buy a BC Rich (IMO).

What is wrong with BC Rich?
Forget the BC Rich, in this case. There are good models, but that one isn't worth it.

IMO, The ESP or the Jacksons.
Personally, i'd take the dkmg. Well, no, i'd take the dk2m, but you seem to want the emg's.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']Forget the BC Rich, in this case. There are good models, but that one isn't worth it.

IMO, The ESP or the Jacksons.

Whats wrong with it? I understand the pickups arent that good but the neck looks amazing! P.S. I love unfinished maple necks.
Pickups are ****. Unfinished necks just means that they're not as smooth as they should be in most cases. You should never consider a guitar simply because of what it looks like, btw. In most cases, it has absolutely no correlation to how it will play and sound, which is the real factor that would matter.
Quote by xmetalshredderx
What is wrong with BC Rich?

Poor quality control, awful pickups, sketchy necks, cheap hardware....

Unless you go custom shop, they're all just sketchy.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Jackson or ESP.I'm usually an Ibanez fan but the one you mentioned has a few issues,like a low quality trem and meh pups.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.