hey guys.. heres my story
My 6505 and rack setup stays at band practice, but i have a pod that i used to use there and run through the pa. so i would have my amp here, pod there, now i have my pod here, amp there......
i figured i could get a nice 4 set of speakers and put them in the corners of my room, and use my pod with my computer somehow to play with in my room ( instead of a line6 spider, lol)
i really don't know how though, i have quarter inch cables and midi cables if that helps..

thanks a lot, listen to my band if you like metal!
SUBSCRIBE!

Gibson SG faded, black hardware/ EMG81-89
peavey 6505+
GMajor Effects Processor
BBE 362 sonic maximizer
THD Hotplate
Avatar 2x12 w/ Hellatone 60/ K100
Behringer FB1010
which pod do you have?
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
sorry, i didnt see a recording forum

i have a pair of condenser mic's, i can use them with my line six but i dont have an interface( i think) to use with my computer
i have a pod XT

sorry if i sound dickish but this really isnt a priority to me and i dont want to spend more then 50 dollars if needed, i work one day a week and have to put my money toards more important things
SUBSCRIBE!

peavey 6505+
GMajor Effects Processor
BBE 362 sonic maximizer
THD Hotplate
Behringer FB1010
do you have the cable to hook the xt up to the computer via USB?
periphery/bulb!

gear:

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
sorry to hijack but im also starting recording and i dont have that much gear(just the blackheart amps and the guitar)
and nutinpwnsgibson i sent you a PM asking you what i need for recording
i dont know any one in the recording forum but i kind of know you so i pmed you........
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
no problem
and cable. I guess. I needone of those. what are they called?
SUBSCRIBE!

peavey 6505+
GMajor Effects Processor
BBE 362 sonic maximizer
THD Hotplate
Behringer FB1010
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
sorry to hijack but im also starting recording and i dont have that much gear(just the blackheart amps and the guitar)
and nutinpwnsgibson i sent you a PM asking you what i need for recording
i dont know any one in the recording forum but i kind of know you so i pmed you........

You dont have to know anybody to ask..... Solid interface I can recommend is the Presonus Inspire $150. Connect to computer using firewire, plug your mic straight in (solid preamps) and record using free software Reaper/Audacity. Then the wonderful world of guitar mic position will keep you busy for a while.
Epi Les Paul-APH1/Mean 90
MIM Strat

Korg DTR1000
ADA MP-1
Mesa/Boogie Quad Pre
Mesa/Boogie Midi Matrix
<power amp>

Quote by rhcp_freak
If you're EQ'd loose, you'll sound loose anyway.
Quote by ilovemySG
no problem
and cable. I guess. I needone of those. what are they called?

i think just a standard USB cable should do the trick. there should have been one that came with the xt though...
periphery/bulb!

gear:

Quote by AsOneIStand