So all my friends are busy this half term for various reasons so I'm basically stuck in the house on my own for a week. What stuff other than video games, internet, music, fapping, raping, cumming blood etc etc should I do to prevent me getting bored?
Last edited by Jake™ at Feb 14, 2009,
guitar?
Quote by Skwisgar
The trip would reach its climax when you came across a character filling a pool via fapping and attempting to drown innocent people in it

Quote by Diet_coke_head
I ran up and started screaming rape because I knew she would never cheat on me.
take up snooker
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
uh...........life ? you know ? stuff you do OUTSIDE your house ?
Quote by jonnyrotten45
of course, we start talking about pizza, and end talking about putting our dicks in various objects, god bless the pit

Quote by lee 31392
I fapped over Louis Walsh.

Metal sucks
See how many emergency services you can get to turn up at your house at the same time... Or kidnap somebody's children and see if you can avoid being found out and sent to prison... Or if you want to play on hard do both at the same time
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Guise, I mean stuff that I can do with stuff I have in the house. I already mentioned guitar and I don't have a snooker table or the means to buy one. All my friends are busy this whole half term so going out isn't really an option, also I have no money. I don't want to get arrested and I don't want to get drunk on my own.

Think outside the box, cos I sure as hell can't.
Last edited by Jake™ at Feb 14, 2009,
Quote by LedZeppelin9345
take up snooker

This, and follow the Welsh Open.

And you don't need to own a snooker table, just go to your local club.
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
Quote by Jake™
Guise, I mean stuff that I can do with stuff I have in the house. I already mentioned guitar and I don't have a snooker table or the means to buy one. All my friends are busy this whole half term so going out isn't really an option, also I have no money. I don't want to get arrested and I don't want to get drunk on my own.

This is the root of all your problems
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Going out with the gf, playing guitar, sleeping in till late

Main Gear
Gibson Les Paul Custom Alpine White
Esp Eclipse-I CTM DPS w/18v Mod
PRS Custom 24 Angry Larry
Mesa Mark V
Mesa Rectifier 4x12

Bands FB Page
Quote by Jake™

Being drunk on your own is great. Sort of. In my own little world...

The simple answer is make more friends.
No one said masturbation... I'm appalled.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Read books, watch films and documentaries. Revise for school, have a relax.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
I'm going to be working because I don't get a half-term. Darn kids and their rick 'n roll music.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots