So next week i'm getting a new amp, haven't decided what i'm getting yet, but one of my options is a stack.

its the Blackstar HT-5h. BUT just the head. I want a different 1 maybe 2 speaker cab to go with it.

Now I could just go for the blackstar one, but if I get a different cab it could end up being
cheaper or better?

Ive looked at the orange 1 speaker cab, looks good. But will the cabinet make a difference in sound??
Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<
of course it will, different cabs will most likely have different speakers in them, which will make a huge difference - even with the same speakers some constructional issues might result in a different sound

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
You won't get a bad sound with the orange cab I can tell you that. One of the most popular cabinets in the industry for a reason. A different cab will make a big difference in sound. A great head and a ****ty cab is a waste IMO.
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
White shirt, white hat, white trousers (cheap ones) and cover the bottom half in fake blood, also have to write 'Tampax' on the shirt, so people know what you are and can then be disgusted.