Band practices, small gigs if you have PA support. You should be able to try them at GC
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Since they are now a GC house brand, you shouldn't have much problem finding them there.
They should be at GC. If there's not one there, the B200, B200H, and B600H all have the same preamp, and should have the same time....just louder.
Nope, no sig here.
I had to play though one when I went to GC last time. They are good for the price. But you should look into getting a louder one if you even want to gig. What genre do you play?
Because for example, if you play.... lets say death metal, then your going to need roughly 200-300 watts for a decent sized bar gig. So knowing your genre would be helpful.
GEAR:

Ibanez GSR205FM

Trace Elliot GP7SM 200watt bass combo
Quote by smoots
I had to play though one when I went to GC last time. They are good for the price. But you should look into getting a louder one if you even want to gig. What genre do you play?
Because for example, if you play.... lets say death metal, then your going to need roughly 200-300 watts for a decent sized bar gig. So knowing your genre would be helpful.

I play alt rock, indie type music, that kinda stuff.