Hey I'm a fat, lazy, dumb american and was hoping one of the UGers from across the pond could explain to me the difference between american football and rugby. I figured that after my question was answered the thread would be useless so I'll just make it into the rugby thread.

I used the searchbar and there was nothing on the first page so I figured that there wasn't one. I only checked the first page due to my lazy american nature so if such a thread is already in existence, I apologize.
UG's Prodigal Son
tbh I'm from England and i probably understand the rules of American football better than rugby...
In rugby you can't pass the ball forward, tackle above the shoulders, change you're team between offence, defence and kicking... Uum, there are loads of differences, infact the only huge similarity is the shape of the ball
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by SMH07
tbh I'm from England and i probably understand the rules of American football better than rugby...

I've played rugby since the asge of 8 (bloody private schools)and i don't understand the rules.
Quote by faultyy
In rugby you can't pass the ball forward, tackle above the shoulders, change you're team between offence, defence and kicking... Uum, there are loads of differences, infact the only similarity is the shape of the ball

Thanks........wait..........you stole my big insulting sig idea you bastard. I've had that sig for like 9 months.
UG's Prodigal Son
rugby= no helmets and big pads and weeklong breaks between every play,

Overall rugby>American football
Bands to see before I die:
Again:
Machine Head
Lamb Of God
JFAC
BTBAM
TesseracT
Pendulum

For the First time:
Periphery
Texures
Monuments
Mumford & Sons
The Prodigy
Paolo Nutini

CASTODIUM!!!
myspace.com/castodium
Quote by lunaticfringe93
Thanks........wait..........you stole my big insulting sig idea you bastard. I've had that sig for like 9 months.

Haha, another case of unintentional drunken plagiarism on my part by the looks of it. To be fair though yours is directly insulting, whereas mine just insults peoples mothers who are sensitive about their penises
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis