Page 1 of 5
Just found this, gave me a couple of laughs.

http://tashian.com/multibabel/

Post results here ?

never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

Translates to:

to never go to give until the end of or where never it is going to leave the soffit him that never goes, the end to execute it and not to give it in that never is going andante to stimulate it never to finish never to shout the separation not to take not to go to say to a lie and a feriz he
🙈 🙉 🙊
Last edited by entity0009 at Feb 14, 2009,
I seriously translated half of Batman Begins like that one night. Line by line.

I have absolutely no life

I could send the script to people if they want it
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
I destroyed the game
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Ouch my balls

becomes

IEA my spheres
If you're a hot chick you've probably got a good chance with the lead singer or guitar player, If you're a little bit overweight, you should probably go for the drummer. If you're a dude, go for the bass player
Quote by Karvid

That would be awesome. Can you pm me a link to it or sth?

EDIT:

Roses are red
Violets are blue
In Soviet Russia
Poems write YOU

goes to:

That rose color is the red violas is blueta that in the poetries that one of Soviet Russia writes to him
🙈 🙉 🙊
Last edited by entity0009 at Feb 14, 2009,
With the blood of my construction

Original, if you can't guess it: I cum blood from my erection
kill all humans
Quote by Karvid
I seriously translated half of Batman Begins like that one night. Line by line.

I have absolutely no life

Let's wind the clocks back a year. These cops and lawyers wouldn't DARE to touch any of you. I mean... what happened, did your balls drop off? Hm? You see a guy like me... guy like me.. look, listen; I know why you choose to have your little 'group therapy sessions' in broad daylight. I know why you're afraid to go out at night. The Batman. You see, Batman has showed Gotham your true colours, unfortunately.

From French:
Let us wind the clocks behind one year. These cops and lawyers WOULD DARE touch none you. I… what occurred, do your balls mean slackened except function? S.M.? You see a type like me… standard like me. look at, listen; I know why you choose to have your small “sessions of group therapy” in the great day. I know why you are afraid to leave during the night. Batman. You see, Batman displayed in Gotham your true colors, unfortunately.

From German:
Leave to us the clocks behind one year winding. These bulls and attorneys DID NOT BECOME note you CARS. I…, which occurred, mean your balls diminished excluded function? S.M.? They see types like I… Standard like I. if you regard, hear; I know, why you decide to have your small “sessions of the group therapy” on big day. I know, why you have fear to go during the night. Batman. They see, displayed in Gotham your true colours to Batman, unfortunately.

From Italian:
Lasci to we the clocks behind a coil of year. These Tauruses and lawyers HAVE NOT BEEN TRANSFORMED IN in famous you AUTOMOBILES. …, That they have happened, it means your excluded function diminished balls? S.M.? They see the types like… The gradice standard the I. if considered, feels; I know, because you decide of having your small “sessions of the therapy of the group” the great day. I know, because you have fear to go during the night. Batman. They see, video in Gotham your true colors to Batman, unfortunately.

From Chinese:
Year, when the clock will possibly be injured. These police or you did not execute the attorney it to involve boldly. I occur…The sphere it falls, it meant matter? Hm? Is looking like my person…Looks like my person it to meet. The execution detected that hears; I am small, why you confirm to open it to select the situation it to have “group to cure time publicly”. I exit frightened the evening, why you confirm. Bang Ren. Unfortunately, the good person you examines TrueColor, in display Gotham.

I've seen The Dark Knight far too many times to be able to do most of the lines off by heart
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by entity0009
That would be awesome. Can you pm me a link to it or sth?

EDIT:

Roses are red
Violets are blue
In Soviet Russia
Poems write YOU

goes to:

That rose color is the red violas is blueta that in the poetries that one of Soviet Russia writes to him

I PM'd you a link to it. It would have been impossible to read as a PM so I uploaded it to my site first.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
"If of a little, its proximity is the interior disowned those, do you correspond to the attention? Ghostbusters! If something disowned inside and does not do, considered good, of that, to call to him therefore? Ghostbusters! I do not have without the fear of rotation of the unit processes"

Lyrics from Ghostbusters
why the **** is Kunt Cobain on the top 50 musicians friend list he sucked dick at guitar and spawned alternative rock faggotry which is still going strong to this day with nancy boy scum band Coldgay winning album of the year instead of some real musicians like Metallica

2nd translation back to english:Sexual intercourse is Kunt Cobain of the list of the friend of 50 musicians above why, he inhales the hateful person with the guitar, the victory album of scum band Coldgay of the Nancy of year boy and pulls the stone which becomes the substituting which even now is advanced favorably in place of the musician of substance of some person and faggotry still like Metallica happening is dense

Last translation:The sexual relations are Kunt Cobain, of what musical tabulent of 50 friendly, because in the inspiration the equipment of the dyad of employees of the guitar has, unglued the album of the Victory of Coldgay in of the Earth distance of Nancy of the boy of the year and the amount under types the end to become him the recovery in the team of employees and of the musician of the position this calm of the iron and steel industry, that faggotry is favorable also before the rock of the time, if is succeeded metalist is base
I give you, What I Got:

Early in the morning, rising to the street. Light me up that cigarette and I'll strap shoes on my feet. Got to find a reason; a reason things went wrong. Got to find a reason why my money's all gone. I got a dalmation and I can still get high. I can play the guitar like a mother ****ing riot!

Is now:

Soon the morning, increasing of the way. I becomes inflamed in the end of or this fixed cigarette and of the low shoes in my feet. With him alcanga, the end to find a reason; the things of a reason were false. With, around to a reason to very find because my reach of the GONE money. I dalmation of alcanguei and I can highly still become. I can touch the guitar like ruined rebellion of the matrix!
By reading this magnificently and wonderful, adjective-filled signature, you have just wasted approximately 7 seconds of your life.
A few lines of Ain't My Bitch by Metallica;
What is lost has to me because it is? Therefore useless! It mines incompletezza, is not my movement, therefore it is not my female!

Original - dragging me down, why are you around? So useless!
It ain't my fault, it ain't my call, it ain't my bitch!
Quote by destroy_techno
this girl like said it was all screemz so I like punched her in teh face, serves her right stupid bish, don't fukk with Pantera
Thus who ur with the honey of ur and yur rigns of the production indicates the telephone. The Anser I gave Or of this vioce of N is " it moderates R Or that returns to the alcohol daughter? " Girls of the visualization of Or the N of ur, the one that " my papa is ded". THEN IT WAS THE TELEPHONE OF THE WHO?
translation : play.

i have no life, you'll realize once you find out what the original was
Hello. My name is Jenny.

Wave. My name is she-donkey.

You would've thought that was a pretty simple task.
It has the lady, this correct one who everything, that flashings is the gold and shes, that buys the scale of lle with the sky. If it arrives here, target around to alcangar can do it, if all the memory with a word is closed, for, what came. Oh! , oh! shes of e, that buys the scale of lle with the sky. It introduces the end to attack the wall but it would want to be a safe cause, of the shutdowns of that knowledge that to the times the words have solidity two. In a tree of the precipice it has tuneful of the bird, of which it sings, Parfois all our thoughts misgiven. Oh! , it suggests end to want to me knowledge, oh to me to him! , I suggest the end to love me to him knowledge. He has a sensitivity, of that alcango of I, when I watch in the west and my caminhada of the alcohol, the end to go. In my thoughts I saw the cycles of the smoke of the trees and the voices of those, those stop to the consideration. Oh! , it suggests end to want to me knowledge, oh to me to her! , suggest-he - the end to really want knowledge to me. And its bisbigliato that soon, if we went through this whole air of Alors of the attention of the players of the tube, around ingualmente to the followers. And a day is carreg again for, this sãos much stay and the one that the forests produced echo with risata the one end to do. If a movement in its edge of the barriers now not alarm, his fits of, one what reigns clean of the force that of the motivation can do. It has two distances yes, this one can condurrvi, but with by much hour the hour it remains to modify to the way that is in line you. And I suggest the end to love me to her knowledge. His ings of the title and not to scompare, if you did not know, the players of you order them of the tube you, you he, to attack the loved lady you can you feel the impact of the wind and of you stop to have known that she is her scale in the wind of me the whispers. And like us in the way that our shades are reduced, of those they are greater of our interior. Everything to fit here in the lady of the action like that we know, this one polishes the white light and the video, because all the always occurs return for gold. And if the felt very hard, air in the past comes to him. If all the all are and are, to be a skirt and not a coil. Shes of E, that buys the scale of lle with the sky.
kill all humans
How is this not mentioned yet

Original line: "Noooooooooooo!"
*Translated*
Translated back: Do not want

Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
They would not have that to being rich, my daughter, being you would have that to be nonfresh to request my distinguished world enter them not them small indicators, that are ingualmente compatable, I that you he demand also his additional costs and of the time….TO THE KISSES.

E-cookie for who can tell me what this started as!
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
^^^^ Stairway!

Match a weaker memory, all the inclination of the ascent for the video is truth, or the head of Intérieur of rêveuse of the soffit, that creed, the end to shout this terrible peace around, I them apprehensions, than, Maintenant that the war is of the piece further on with me who woke up wide for above in this the I, can consider that very of me it does not continue being nothing truth nevertheless not to make here to undergo Retenez that the breathing of the mine now is, since the demands request oh to the inoperative women God I in the part of the later one in the uterus too much rectify their interior the length of the pumps, than he must believe, but to be of inexpectation of the ascent of the inclination to decide, of Regardez for the video the moment, when the defect of the fixed phase of EDF of the package of this glue in me gradice Juste an innovation of the period of the war to the cars, than he suggests, Coupez I to being this function of the length of me Retenez that my breathing, when I I to exijirem request oh to the inoperative women God, awakes wide upon Maintenant still excluded the world to me oh in God from the installation more, the aid, ways the breathing I carry far guard, like them exijem, God of the inoperative women oh that I request aid of Obscurité, I who I is closed in which I to consider this Horreur absolute, than I cannot live I mounts to me that I cannot Emprisonné in me the body my battery of the possession the mine have taken mine seen from Pris my speech of Pris my Pris my Pris of the handspikes that feel my Pris of the feet to mine the clumsy intern with the length in hell
Translated back to English : Destroyed Competition.

Guess what I typed
Quote by destroy_techno
this girl like said it was all screemz so I like punched her in teh face, serves her right stupid bish, don't fukk with Pantera
Quote by shanchett99
translation : play.

i have no life, you'll realize once you find out what the original was

lemme guess, fap?
Known as your prayers, the small ones do not forget, my son, to include each one

Rempliez you inside, heat maintain to you in free inside of the sin to the sandman which it
comes

Sleep with an open eye seizing your pillow strongly

Output: light Enter: night Prenez my hand We are not on line with the imaginary ground

Something is badly, closed this evening the light heavy thoughts And they are not white of snow

Dreams of war, dreams of the dreams of liars of the fire of the dragon and the things which will bite

Sleep with an open eye seizing your pillow strongly

Output: light Enter: night Prenez my hand We are not on line with the imaginary ground

Now I extend swallow to sleep requests the lord my heart to keep if I die before I awake request the lord my heart to take

Hush the little baby, do not say a word and you never occupy of but rustled that you heard that it is right the animals under your bed in your cabinet, in your head

Output: the light enter: grain of night of sand

Quote by daniel.mycoe
They would not have that to being rich, my daughter, being you would have that to be nonfresh to request my distinguished world enter them not them small indicators, that are ingualmente compatable, I that you he demand also his additional costs and of the time….TO THE KISSES.

E-cookie for who can tell me what this started as!
Prince?
A small Wayne - Lucette

Shawty requires a Bouteilles gangster in the Shawty association with the impact requires, which you know the fact that I may touch your nice bits of the material of lady RECESS the mother and as my had small dirt. It carries even its hair to the lower surface it in the back as my. I let its line believe, if she is incorrect like the lie. Man, had her never a love as my. And man, whom I never saw that a donkey like its and this cat in my mouth had me, to loss for words it in the back upward like the ERP of ERP and of me made that the donkey like the jerk branch, said jerk

and is it, when it licked me as lucette (oh yeah I like)
this it me licked, while a lucette (I like that)
it me licked, while a lucette (I like that)
it me like a lucette licked
Quote by Toilets
Prince?

Well done now what do you want? A freakin cookie? Get out.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Quote by daniel.mycoe
Well done now what do you want? A freakin cookie? Get out.
Cookie plz.

I cum blood becomes with blood. or jmy appendix of the blood... wtf?
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
Hmm... seems the thread has been taken over by a swimming pool filled with sperm.

Quote by iantheman
Whenever I run out of tissues, I get worried that I'll be caught hopping through the hallway with my pants around my knees, a dying erection, and a fist full of semen.
Last edited by DarkChilli at Feb 14, 2009,
"For fuck's sake, this thread is fail."

translates into

"In the interest of kisses, this starting is to fail."
Original: There was me, that is Alex, and my three droogs, that is Pete, Georgie, and Dim, dim being very dim, sitting at the Moloko bar trying to make up our rassdocks what to do with the evening.

Translated (Japanese): There was I, that should have made evening or peat and Georgie, and in dim, they are my three droogs, and [aretsukusu

Chinese: Some I, that should make at night or the peat and Georgie, and in dim, they are my three droogs, with [aretsukusu

German:
Some I, which the night or the peat and Georgia should make, and in weak, they are my three droogs, with [aretsukusu

Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
when all the jacks are in their boxes and the clowns have all gone to bed
=
if all the hinges are within their structures and of the Clowne, all was to the bed
Quote by flabber.gast
A small Wayne - Lucette

Shawty requires a Bouteilles gangster in the Shawty association with the impact requires, which you know the fact that I may touch your nice bits of the material of lady RECESS the mother and as my had small dirt. It carries even its hair to the lower surface it in the back as my. I let its line believe, if she is incorrect like the lie. Man, had her never a love as my. And man, whom I never saw that a donkey like its and this cat in my mouth had me, to loss for words it in the back upward like the ERP of ERP and of me made that the donkey like the jerk branch, said jerk

and is it, when it licked me as lucette (oh yeah I like)
this it me licked, while a lucette (I like that)
it me licked, while a lucette (I like that)
it me like a lucette licked

A small Wayne...
kill all humans
Translated several times from Italian.

'Penny of the health of the design of the festivenesses of the static electricity of the state of the extraction here!'

...I don't know how I got this from 'The whistles go whoo whoo!'
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
One morning cold of winter, in time before the light In flames of the reign eternal of death we go up towards the combat when the darkness fell to the bottom, and times are very exact hard the
noise of the bad falls of laughing around the world this evening

Hard combatant, continuing to fight for steel, by the uncultivated lands always the dispersed hearts will feel the bodies of hell wasted on the shores on the blackest plains in the field of the hell, we observe them while we enter on fire and make suffer, and again we know

So much now we control always free We are free before the storm On worms the wild area our search continues well beyond the twilight, well beyond the all our heart and moonlight deeply
inside our hearts

Up to now far we let us wait the day For the source of light thus wasted and gone We feel the pain of a life destroyed in thousand days by fire and the flames which we continue

As the red day is born And the lightning splits the sky They will raise their hands with the skies above with resentment in their eyes the execution behind the light of the morning there is a burning in my heart We are banished one moment in a ground fallen to a life beyond stars

In your darker dreams see to believe than our destiny is time And without end we will be very free this evening

And on the wings of a dream, up to now beyond reality all only in despair, time now went lost will never find you inside, destroys in my own day spirit after day that this misery must continue

Up to now far we let us wait the day For the source of light thus wasted and gone We feel the pain of a life destroyed in thousand days by fire and the flames which we continue

Maintaining here we are held with their blood on our hands which we fought thus hard now can understand ourselves I will break the seal of this curse if I probably can for the freedom of each man

haha

Cookie if you get it.
Last edited by coryklok at Feb 14, 2009,
Master of Puppets by babelfish:

The extremity of the game of the passion,
is I zerbröckelnd far its source of autodistruction of Veines,
those with the pump of the fear and clearly absorbs the darker control of its construction of the Goûtez of the inoperative men who more than you are very you who you see that you also have the necessity of Consacré,
since I finish it,
when to track the supervisor of Obéissez de HauptMaître of marionettes to burn more fastly to its supervisor its length of fast Obéissez,
than that one she loses his cords of caráteres,
than that one they give to return to their alcohol and ignition to do against their execution of Aveuglé,
the dreams of me,
you can thing of Appelez not to also see my name,
because she feels him,
the end to also shout the main attention of Maître my name,
because she feels him, to shout the matrix of Maître Säumt never exposed to the length of pulitore of Todwerdenem of the pain the monopolies,
the ritual of Coupez of the misery his small lunch in a Goûtez who I reflect the method,
you who more than you are very you who you see that you also have the necessity of Consacré,
since I finish, when to track the supervisor of Obéissez de HauptMaître of marionettes to burn fastly more its supervisor its length of uninformed Obéissez one,
what that one that I lose their cords of caráteres,
to that they give return make his alcohol and ignition solve his execution of Aveuglé,
dream of me, cannot you a thing of Appelez to see also my name,
because I feels him,
the end to also shout the main attention of Maître my name,
because she feels the end to him to shout the VorlagenMaître of the supervisors,
the supervisors,
where you you are the dreams,
what then he was the I?

The supervisors, supervisors,
had only promised to the Rire lies,
risata, much,
that was of I to the laughter of risata one that I feel or I to see me,
river, laughter of grida one of the mine of the front part!
Hell is valid the pain everything,
those, to the ingualmente normal one of the habitat fits that one rhymes without the labyrinths without the reasons of the end,
the movement of the Maintenant that the days of nummerierten their length happen of the guides of the materials of stuffed of the same station you,
the end to die I would determine crossings you them requests of warteni you,
when Obéissez of the rastejamento he to burn fastly to its supervisor its length of the fast supervisor of the marionette of Obéissez HauptMaître,
of what losing its cord of caráteres,
that gives to return to their alcohol and ignition to do against their execution of Aveuglé, of me,
you can a thing of Appelez not to also see to mine the name of träumt,
because she feels him,
the end to also shout the main attention of the tube of Maître my name,
because she feels him,
the end to shout the supervisor of Maître
🙈 🙉 🙊
Going with the oh-so-classic movie quotes:

May is the force with you.

Meh, it wasn't that funny.

S t a i r s s r i a t S

Hanger 18:

The welcome with our large fortress take a certain time to display you around impossible to break these walls for you see that steel is the banks too much fort of the computer to order the instruments of the world to probably see stars I saw too much. clotheshanger 18 I know too much.
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
Page 1 of 5