why do all good sounding bands have to be ruined by death vocals? ... i guess for your genre its good, but, if bands and singers that actually, you know, sang, i'd like them, a lot.
Quote by Uber Man
why do all good sounding bands have to be ruined by death vocals? ... i guess for your genre its good, but, if bands and singers that actually, you know, sang, i'd like them, a lot.

You know why it sucks?

A) It's deathmetal.

B) It's a 14 year old "singing" deathmetal.
Quote by WhoIsTheDrizzle
You know why it sucks?

A) It's deathmetal.

B) It's a 14 year old "singing" deathmetal.

Dumbass... Just because they're making better music than you
Also, It's "Death Metal"

On topic sounds pretty awesome!

I like the way it's not your average metalcore/deathmetal, some really nice idea's in there that make it different. And I like the vocals, they arent too harsh, something that annoys me about some bands. So yeah awesome stuff, and it does sound pretty epic
Based on what everyone else was saying I didn't think I would like it, but I was wrong.

Music-wise, I <3 the melodic stuff a LOT (the breakdown-esque rhythms during vocal parts are very boring to me). Good guitar tone on the lead parts as well.

Vocally...ehh... you guys could do better. Get someone who actually screams instead of someone who couldn't be heard at the other end of a small room without a microphone. Black Dahlia Murder or Job For a Cowboy-like vocals would go great with your music.

C4C on my music/vocals on my profile? (vocals are on 2nd song)
My Gear:
Paul Reed Smith SE Paul Allender
Laney GH100L Head
Behringer Cab
Damage Control Demonizer Distortion/Preamp
The vocals are the only sketchy part, for me at least. The guitar is great, the tone is pretty awsome. I would recommend overlapping the high pitched vocals with some more deeper vocals, it would make the vocals less annoying really. They kind of grew on me, but they are not the best. They sound very inhaley. Also, if you guys make any of these downloadable (anywhere on the net) be sure to let us know; I would download these. You guys have some potential!
Check out Hear the Indie for music reviews, interviews, and more.

Want a review? Send me a PM or email through the contact form on my site.
ok to make this clear to everyone

- my vocalist is not 14

- He does not inhale

- yes he does death metal vocals, but they are a style of mors principium est and into eternity

- no he is not generic like all the bands who's screamers sound the exact same....a little originality never hurt

- We do not have the best vocal recording equipment, that's why it is sloppy

And Our vocalist is not terrible, I listen to him all the time and i know my metal
**** what everyone else thinks fella, i loved it!
You better keep bringing us more!!
Quote by alexgepgepgep
like getting punched in the face with awesome

Quote by diler1089
"I am Osiris" at 2.22 i like how it goes "BA-BA-BA-BA---Ba-Ba-Ba-Ba---BA-BA--Ba-Ba-

its badass.

FAIR ONE
Hey dude, there are some really great ideas in these songs, i really enjoyed all the guitar work. The riffs were pretty cool and the more melodic elements were deffinately my favourite.
As for everyone bagging the vocals I think they are being somewhat harsh. They're not bad at all, in fact they pretty good for that specific style, there's more than one way to do hardcore, death or whatever you wanna call it. You soon warm to the style. Good Job