A request from a fellow UGer, I threw together Never say Goodby by Bon Jovi, a singer and artist that I was actually nervous about covering because he's got a near perfect voice, and Richie Sambora is one of my idols.

Of course, they use an acoustic 12-string when they play this live unplugged, so I had to double up the guitar tracks, something I regret but I don't feel like redoing it again.

Towards the end of the song, something happened during the mixdown and I lost data, so there's a pop and space in there somewhere.

Other than that, I figured what the hell... take a shot at it.

Here it is:

Bon Jovi - Never Say Goodby - Acoustic Cover

C4C
Alrighty - Sambora is a great and under-rated guitarist.

However -

Jon is not a nearly perfect voice having singer - he sings through his nose, y este = mal.

Catchy tune, though.

EDIT

Upon listening, I think you sang it better than he did, honestly. You've got a better, rounder quality to your voice. Just don't be afraid to put some power behind your voice when you go up - like the 'never say goodbye' parts. Sounds like you're holdin back a bit.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Last edited by strat0blaster at Feb 14, 2009,
funny you said that; I have a very hard time NOT singing through my nose. I actually use affrin spray before I sing to open it up. Of course, I really SHOULD get pro lessions on vocals though, I lack strength. But thanks for that comparison!
No worries man, and you can get really good without 'pro lessons.' Just keep singin - at least an hour a day until you can go acapella and hit most of the notes, then do that whenever you can in addition to the hour a day. Once you can go for a couple hours without going hoarse, go join a band - it's the best way to improve your voice, honestly.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you