When people reply, most users will have, like, a saying of personal stuff under waht they wrote. It shows up every time they post. How can I do the same on my replies???
It's called a Signature. Go to the 'Control Panel' button on your screen (Just above the 'Post Reply' button) and there's a link for editing your sig.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Heey, don' worry about it.

Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

at his command
Quote by JoelSatriani
before mouthing off, think of considering ive been a member 4 just 2 days

He wasn't mouthing off, just suggesting because it's for your own good. If you think that's mouthing off, maybe UG isn't the place for you.
Quote by duncang

at his command
no offense, but i'd rather ask questions. it's a personal thing for me to just get straight anwsers from ug members.
Quote by JoelSatriani
no offense, but i'd rather ask questions. it's a personal thing for me to just get straight anwsers from ug members.

Oh, I don't take offense. The mods certiainly will. Since you've only been here for a while, nobody will get angry with you, but you've got to start reading rules/faqs/forbidden threads lists. Nobody appreciates it when you make a thread about something that's covered clearly in another.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
Oh, I don't take offense. The mods certiainly will. Since you've only been here for a while, nobody will get angry with you, but you've got to start reading rules/faqs/forbidden threads lists. Nobody appreciates it when you make a thread about something that's covered clearly in another.
Well stated, Matt.

JoelSatriani, regardless of your "personal thing", UG is far too crowded for us to spoon-feed you. Read the stickies and announcements in ANY UG forum you visit, before posting. It's pointless to ask questions that have already been answered for you. The Mods put a great deal of time and effort into compiling that information for YOUR BENEFIT and for the benefit of others like you. Don't insult them by ignoring it.

If you have questions that have not already been answered in a sticky, feel free to ask.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by JoelSatriani
before mouthing off, think of considering ive been a member 4 just 2 days

While adding me as a friend, with the following reason:
"please im warbeast19 on another profile"

Multi detected.
Reported.