so, i havnt seen anything for this, and i cant find any info on it. i havnt been to a BI since 2004, and i NEED to see my favorite bands!(uk punk is the best by far). any info on this would be much appreciated.
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Pssh, US punk kills UK punk.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
wow, no one helps with the question but instead thrashes uk punk. whats better than rudimentary peni, subhumans, crass, the adicts, oneway system, discharge, uk subs, chaos uk, the exploited, or GBH.(just to name a few). im not saying us punk sucks, cos it doesnt, uk punk is just better
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman

Quote by Kosh H

Quote by WantsLesPaul

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by Zero Substance
US had a little more variety I think, but i just enjoy the US better. uk bands had the tendency in my eyes to come off as much more pretentious.

The Exploited ARE boring.

America has lots of varieties, they have bands which sound like Rancid, some which sound like Outbreak, some that sound like Leftover Crack and incredibly many bands which sound somehow like Lawrence Arms. Mike said it some days ago.
Uk punk often sounds more honest and more politically educated. The other side of it are bands like 4 Skins which are stupid Oi idiots.

DempseyPunk, can you ask your question for non-mother tonguers again? Are you looking for documentaries or concerts or what?
i dont know if they are even playin this year cos of the 2006 "riot"
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman

Quote by Kosh H

Quote by WantsLesPaul

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL