serious answers please.

So, it's valentines day. I'd been trying to get this one girl's attention all last week, but I never got the the end of it because she left to go to a hockey game in arizona. So...I've had a suggestion from this guy i know that I should get a card and go up to her place (I know where she lives...and yes, she gave me this information) and drop it off there. I'm pretty sure she knows I like her. Do you guys think this would be creepy or flattering? thanx in advance.
Quote by abdulalhazred

Quote by RPBiohazard

Careful, guys, she might be a pitophile

you misspelled pedophile

Quote by Garou1911
^
Just do it. If it fails, oh well. Get used to it.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by TooFast
Just do it. If it fails, oh well. Get used to it.

This and Relationship thread in future.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
yea, it would only be really creepy if you went to arizonia to do that. that would creep her out.
Quote by Mad Mike 829
yea, it would only be really creepy if you went to arizonia to do that. that would creep her out.

He's not going to Arizona. She went there for a hockey game, and he's going to drop a card off at her house, in whatever town/city/state she lives in.

I think?
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Just go to her house and wait. She'll come back eventually. That's when you strike.
1996 Fender American Telecaster
Schecter Omen 6
VOX AC-15
Alvarez PF2005
1985 PROCO RAT II
BOSS DS-1, DD3, SD-1, TU-3, NS-2
Danelectro Overdrive
Jimi Hendrix Wah
EHX LPB-1
MXR Supercomp
Quote by RPBiohazard
serious answers please.

So, it's valentines day. I'd been trying to get this one girl's attention all last week, but I never got the the end of it because she left to go to a hockey game in arizona. So...I've had a suggestion from this guy i know that I should get a card and go up to her place (I know where she lives...and yes, she gave me this information) and drop it off there. I'm pretty sure she knows I like her. Do you guys think this would be creepy or flattering? thanx in advance.

Seems like a pretty decent idea. Its Valentines Day, so girls tend to be a little less-easily freaked out.

And who goes to hockey in Arizona? That makes no sense.
I am an officially ordained Dudist Priest.

"Human beings are miraculous for their ability to learn and adapt from their mistakes, but even more so for their apparent disinclination to do so." Douglas Adams
if its creepy to her whats the worst she will do? call the cops? outrun them. and return. then......
<.<
>.>
R@P3
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
i love me some bunnys

--> --> --> -->

Anybody up for a WookieCore Band? You let me know.

Watch me as i Rock on...
I've never done ought like that, but i'm quite upfront. Just ask her out, but be cheeky about it, if you look all nervous and stuff she might think you're a douche, apparently girls like confidence. If she says no you can move on
If you really care about someone, why would you take the easy way out and drop a card off under her door then leave?

If you can't tell a good woman face to face how you feel, you probably don't need a woman - you need a girl.

Just IMO.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
I say you camp out in front of her house. Then serenade her when she comes home. Thats the least creepy of my ideas .
see, this is what I love about the Pit. It's been like 4 minutes and there's already 16+ answers. Thanks guys.

and the reason I didnt use the relationship thread is because I needed a quick response because my time is runnin out.
Quote by abdulalhazred

Quote by RPBiohazard

Careful, guys, she might be a pitophile

you misspelled pedophile

Quote by Garou1911
^
What's gonna be on the card?
Use this as a default.

Works every time.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides

GREATEST
PIC
OF
LIFE

you just won the thread. a round of applause is in order *fap fap fa......CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP*

TF2 Player?